Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

MyDigitalTechShop

Great app love it. Highly recommended for shopify stores. Thanks again.............................

EVERY LUCK

it is very engaging app and helped to grow my business. this app has changed my business by making customer aware the.

Lady Kay's tees and more

I would like to see the app show examples for beginners, as a smart guide to save time for a better experience.

MomentosBox

Kaizenbeautysecrets.com
Just downloaded this. I have great hopes with this app and strategy of course. Now time to get tested and get result. BTW, keep it free
-KBS

Bonjour Mon Coeur™!

Freshly installed. Really easy to implement.
Looks professional. I like the dashboard with icons.
Can wait to positive results. Hope it works and will grow the business.

Click-Likes

Thank you for the app plans that are set in place to help the likes of myself, I'm a stay at home grandmother and raising grandkids and finding something for me to do is exciting. And may one day pay off..

Perfumes10

Me gusta mucho la aplicacion, tiene muchas utilidades y puedes hacer m uchas campañas de publicidad,

FABUYOGA

I was using this app to collect e-mails. It was simple to use. I never received my discount in my e-mail

carrillo western

like this application because it is very easy to use and it makes my job easier when I try to edit my products thanks keep improving

Fishbone & Harmony

Cool app. Should definitely give it a try! I’m currently trying it out and it’s good so far! No issues