Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Fishbone & Harmony

Cool app. Should definitely give it a try! I’m currently trying it out and it’s good so far! No issues

Silver Guild

I used this app to help me gains sales. It is very user friendly and easy to use. It has many features to help turn those conversion rates over. Looks great!!!

Modest Passion Collections

I can't speak on the quality of this app because its asking for a review before proceeding. I hope it does what is promises to do.

may sshop

Me parece un programa super completo, yo que estoy comenzando, me lo esta facilitando mucho, lo único, debería de poderse cambiar el idioma

Adventure Squad

I don't know how the $180 comes into play, it says free but I don't understand billing.
The pop up notifications look to come up great.
I'm hoping to get a few sales off this app. Pushing my customers to decide to buy!

GodNew Acessórios

Se realmente funcionar dou mais estrelas, aparentemente é bom!

LIVEmeoga

I just started with the app this morning. Waiting to see how the test emails run out a the month progresses. Was really easy to set everything up. When will you be Apple Compliant??!! That's the majority of my customers.

1&1.Store

very nice apps i recommend. This apps helps me to came through several technical issues and thanks to the guide i can easily plan my marketing

White Box Brasil - Utilidades

Por enquanto estou configurando, irei usar mesmo a partir da semana que vem, que é quando irei inaugurar a minha loja

Exceenstores

Just starting out. But would have loved it if you count the subscribers from the ones your app generated, not our prior subscribers.