Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

ZenGage

i used the app help me boost my sales and return customers x very good reliable trustworthy order now

OHmyMOM

one of the best up i hope tha you can make another free app...one of the best app for shopify .thankyou

Combat Coronavirus

It's easy! This is such an amazing app, I recommend this to anyone who is serious about e-commerce!!

Inventory

Really good application. Easy to navigate through. The display is vert simple. No issues at all. Thank you.

Sportout

thank you very good, mailchimp is too expensive. thank you gooooooooood, betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Saúde24

Im new at this and trying this app, and will give back a 100% feedback but, only testing , and so far so good....;)

Omega Pathway

send automatically messages to people that want their product below a price, very easy app to use,

Lucky Lemonz

This app is super easy to set up. I look forward to seeing the integration with other recommended apps.

Southern Peach Boutique Inc.

Im new so i cant really say right now how useful this app will be ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Obscure M Apparel

I use this app to send follow up emails to my customers. I like being able to upload my own pictures