Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Shop Lopes 1

Acabei de instalar... Parece bom, mas preciso verificar o retorno primeiro para depois voltar aqui e deixar novos comentários. Obrigado.

Trademadeeasy

I love this app so much its make my online store have a nice features and also tack customer abandon cart for me so they come back and check out I totally recommend

ClubChampion

I used this app to help me give web push notifications, it seems to actually be working pretty well.

KJ's Merchandise

This application has saved me a lot of time, and has give me time to focus on of other aspects of my business.

Megir.ph

So far so good, this app is very reliable to my Shopify store. Thank you to the awesome developers. I like the abandoned cart recovery feature .It has greatly improved my store and I get more visitors now than before.

Chiropractical Innovations

I just set up this abandoned carts, and it was super easy! I haven't had a chance to see it work yet. I'll update later.
I don't enjoy how you get hounded for a review before you even get to see results. You set up one thing and BAM! Give a review! I haven't seen it work yet!

Home Control Shop

We felt by not having push notifications we were leaving money on the table potentially. With £180 claimed by the App in sales in a week (with no reason to doubt it) we're happy with the solution so far. Easy to use and setup. Back in stock notice not compatible with our theme so far, but team working on it for us.

DWFashionCases

pretty cool app i havvent really tried it yet but the start of the app loos interesting and if it works as well as it look its good.

Cora's Home

quick and easy! The way I like to do my business! I have herd a few things about this app so I needed to see for myself. Great Job SPM!

Everything Considerable

nice app. So far it seems to be use full. Will find out once I am launched and see abandoned checkouts returning for purchase.