Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Musicians Drip

i love this app !, so many people entire my cart THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUU.

The Complete CBD Experience

used app to boost up sales so far so good.

orderorders

soo goooodooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GG 360°

Thanks for the free app im sure its going to be a big help. Im Excited to get going. Have a good one.

Dinare Horizon kiddos

I use this App for marketing and Its doing a great job for my store, since I installed it, it make such incredible job

ShopNails™

Great app very helpful

NanoGlow Academy

I'm about to give it a try, read other reviews, sounds like a good app to add to my shop. i'll edit my review if i'll see it was all true

Minederm Beauty Collection's by Karoo's Cosmetic Plus

I used this app to help my business grow and it's very easy to be install...I am strongly recommend

StarGirlBeauty

Well organized and easy to use. Haven't had any issues with it and it's given me a lot more opportunities to capture lost sales.

caribbeanscabaret