Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Earth Smart Creations

Its seems to be a good app that I need to get more sales on my webshop. Thank you for Free Plan. Who know as the going gets BETTER then I want to get that Paid App.

BigZStores

This has been absolutely awesome for Customer Engagement!!! Great Helpful App. And I really really think it is odd that I have a 100 Character minimum to leave a review. Not sure where that comes from? A little annoying.

Daisuki Center

Highly easy to use app, excited to see future results! Currently using for notification push marketing. Thanks Hextom :)

Seu Desconto

Show, gostei bastante! Ansioso pelos resultados. Mas desde já recomendo bastante, pois era algo que eu sofria.

BabyShines

fry its was the best app i did all over the year i tried and rits and finally something good i can use h k k

Practical Bamboo

Easy to use! easy setup! I love all the options it gives. I havnt seen all options just yet but im sure they'll be just as smooth

Pawacestore

Used the app to get checkout and like how it break's down everything for you and wish it was no better

Vitaminvitai.com

This is the second store I have installed this on today, I have still only set up the abandoned checkout but it is even easier to use the second time around.

TheDroneVibe

I used this for the first time today, well easy to set up the abandoned cart. I hope the other functions are just as easy to use.

SoulShineCollections

So far so good hope this is a great new addition to my business. I love how easy it is and the optio