Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

ClicShops

Genial , j'ai utlilisé cette application , elle est trés benefique et utile, elle a de fonctionnalités qui m'a aidé à la géstion de ma boutique.
Merci

Fitness X Health

I use this app to help on my marketing. It also help on notify to customer. it is useful and helpful!!!!

ganns online sales

So far so good. lets see how it goes for the first two weeks. All i can say I got this to see if it will help me grow in customers and sales.

danailoshop™

Ho usato questa APP per migliorare le vendite,direi che e' molto funzionale e intuitiva aiuta e invoglia i clienti a comprare. grazie

Spotlight Boutique

Just installed but I like what I see so far. I will update once I have run it for a few weeks. Thanks

Tot and Baby

Smart Push Marketing helped me set up order tracking easily, something I have wanted for a while. I just got it recommended its the best recommendation.

ZUANStore

this is my first time to use this app. but setup and all function are very easy to use. and also i think this is very helpful for my sales. thanks!

Pugdoggy

I really like the App. The App helps me a lot. I just installed the App and I'm waiting to see next

USB & MORE

Absolitely loveing it at the moment Absolutely loving it at the moment Absolutely loving it at the moment

Together with Pets

Pretty good and trustworthy app. Hoping will increase my conversion rate in my store and get more people engaged