Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Nuoueshop

Tried to test and see if the push notification works by signing up but don't see any push notifications. Dunno what's wrong with the app

KeukenSupplies

I was using another Web Push APP before this one, but this comes with a lot more features, and a free plan up-to 100 subscribers. They got me convinced!

-EDIT: Tried out the APP, if you subscribe and unsubscribe yourself, it keeps adding up in the list of subscribers, I ended up subscribing myself 10 times without the option to unsubscribe myself or the APP doing itself. I would not recommend this APP to anyone. You need to pay for it at a 100 subscribers but it doesn't update proper, also it would not send out any notifications on my phone, only gave me a sound but no actual message. For this reason you would end up having 100 subscribers and paying for the APP without the APP giving you back any value.

I really liked the options on the APP and it looks very good, but does not work how it is supposed to be.

Styleeo

Not letting me do anything. asking for follow four steps. done everything leave the review but not going forward. Showing most of the options Inactive. Now i have to uninstalled just because of their basic things dose not work. Can't expect any thing better from them when basic option are not working. Poorly design app.

HideoutClothing

it was dog shit and i hope yall do a better job next time because it really did not do a single thing for my shop

Spore Spot

App advertises as free but has hidden charges to trick users into subscriptions. This is dishonest behavior. Do not install.

Xanitys

Did absolutely nothing. I had 200+ visitors and this app didnt send a single thing. DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!

LG Fashion House Boutique

Just started using the app.Cant wait to see the benefits from using this app and advantages it offer

Think Pawsitively

Sounds promising. Will update by the end of the month, after I have fully tested it on my running store. I typed in 100 characters and it would not let me leave the comment!