Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

QLbright

It says free but it is not free. Only some functions are free. A little deceiving. The features I needed we not included. Uninstalled it immediately.

Bazarmania BM

Te engañan, te dicen que es gratuito y al final debes pagar por lo más importante. deberian ser mas claros en sus costos.

Inaaz.biz

This apps is not useful , it slows down our site loading speed by 370 ms , not acceptale , We accept only 20 ms apps loadig time. Hence we would like to uninstall this apps for ever. No use of this apps in any way,

GLK :: Enjoy your comfortable riding with GLK landing gear.

Abandoned Cart Recovery Automation not free??!! Abandoned Cart Recovery Automation not free??!!

KatManDooPRESETS

Почему то не работает!... Я включил пуш уведомления на покинутую корзину.... и не работает.... может еще что-то надо где-то включить.... не понятно...

Samrra

I've spent hours customizing the automation for my notifications and saving every step along the way, now I found out that everything was reset for no reason

Nuoueshop

Tried to test and see if the push notification works by signing up but don't see any push notifications. Dunno what's wrong with the app

KeukenSupplies

I was using another Web Push APP before this one, but this comes with a lot more features, and a free plan up-to 100 subscribers. They got me convinced!

-EDIT: Tried out the APP, if you subscribe and unsubscribe yourself, it keeps adding up in the list of subscribers, I ended up subscribing myself 10 times without the option to unsubscribe myself or the APP doing itself. I would not recommend this APP to anyone. You need to pay for it at a 100 subscribers but it doesn't update proper, also it would not send out any notifications on my phone, only gave me a sound but no actual message. For this reason you would end up having 100 subscribers and paying for the APP without the APP giving you back any value.

I really liked the options on the APP and it looks very good, but does not work how it is supposed to be.

Styleeo

Not letting me do anything. asking for follow four steps. done everything leave the review but not going forward. Showing most of the options Inactive. Now i have to uninstalled just because of their basic things dose not work. Can't expect any thing better from them when basic option are not working. Poorly design app.

HideoutClothing

it was dog shit and i hope yall do a better job next time because it really did not do a single thing for my shop

Previous 1