Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Geezmo+ Online Store

Very nice free app! The free plan is great for beginners! Keep up the good work guys! Need some more testing though for the functions of the app.

James Care

Très facile à installer. C'est très efficace. Dommage que tout soit en anglais mais je recommande cette application.

Selected Options

I used this app to help grow my business, reach out to my customers, and keep me connected.Great app

Aladdin Store

sembra davvero utile. Anche se in inglese personalmente ho un pò di difficoltà ma ovviamente è un mio problema. Per il resto è ok

Safran bien-être

I am satisfied of this application. This is more than é years it works for me. You can trust on it.
It is simple and efficase.

East Dulwich Medical Supplies

Easy to install. Just installed the app so haven't used it as yet. I will review in the next month

Azali's Beauty Boutique

I use this app to attract loyal customers. It would be great if the app gave more instruction for configuration.

KKwokusa

Thank you for sharing! we would like to use this App and we wish we could promote our sales! many thanks!

Collectionoftheday

Really an amazing & easy app to boost store sale. I definitely recommend this app to all shopify lovers

Premium Quality 20

I used this app to help optimize my websites presence. The app is fairly easy to navigate and the instructions are really clear! I'm glad this was available for me to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18