Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

BayaneZ

easy to use just started ill give a feedback later on after i see how it will work on my store so far is good

Normal Brandz

The app is fine but is not clear on how to customize it to better fit my store. Still want to see how effective it is.

Unique Body Boutique

I just downloaded this app to help with abandoned carts and browsing, so far it's very easy to navigate. .

QFC

Trés pratique ! Rapide a configurer tout est automatique sa me facilite bien la vie ! Je recommande

Wicks and Wax Boutique

I used this app to help me do a welcome message, and to email about cart abandonment. It was easy to set up, besides uploading the pictures. I would recommend using this app.

Loja do Bem Estar

I'm still testing i hope I can give it 5 stars at the future! Increasing sales and bringing more people to the store

online pet shopy

good application has helped me in many wonderful things I hope to keep on the evolution of this app

|Gotta Have It Online

I love that this app allows you to push notifications to your customers so even if they do not open an email you can still get the message to them

Precision Rifle Super Store

Just getting things set up (which was very easy). I plan to optimize for the best conversion rates in the future.

Addictiv Shop

I've just installed the app and I like the features so far. I will update review later after I have seen how it performs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16