Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Grando Che`re

I used this app to help push sales as a new business opening up. It was very easy to operate and add my own images.

Loja Kator

Ainda estou testando mas parece bem completo e o modelo de cobrança mais interessante que os concorrentes.

Top Pearls

Well-designed app. Easy to use and good customer service, greatly recommended! Thank you Stuart for the library of the good app.

Stile di Strada

very simple to install, to everything I am looking for, I hope it will give me great satisfaction
I hope it will give me results in a short time

gabri-elroses.com

ok the application is very practical, easy to use, made in detail. so far so good. I really recommend it

Beaute Florale

Me gusto muchísimo esta aplicación, es super fácil de usar y pienso que realmente puede ayudarle a cualquier persona

Family Exalter Store

I like the way all is being arranged and I would like to use this app very often so I really appreciate your support

Impress'D Boutique

I used this app to help me create push notifications for abandoned carts. I found this app helpful.

Caress the Skin

It was pretty easy to set-up my campaign. Pre loaded images would ne nice. That says sale and things like that.

Ziic Store

first time using this app, lest hope for the best. i have not used this up yet but i believe this will go well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20