Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

FunriesOne

Je viens d'installer l'appli et c'est convivial. Je reviendrai sûrement plus tard compléter ma notation après l'avoir tester plus avant !!! J'ai hâte de voir les résultats.

Crowning Natural

thanks for your app. so far so good. im still learning marketing but this helps out alot. check them

Your Ego Goods

Seems good from what I have seen so far. I hope to update this review after I get some idea of how effective this app is.

NeverWorn®

It's a good application because thanks to it we can see a lot of details, like the sales, the number of visitors...

True2Faith

I am using this app to gain traffic to my site. So far there has been some traffic but not a lot. Giving the amount of time I've been using the app so far it is true to what it says it will do as far as marketing etc.

ALITE ISLAND

I really like the push marketing concept. It makes my abandoned customer to think again for the product. Many of my abandoned checkout converted to sales through smart push.

Puerto to Life

I used this product for abandoned carts, worked great. Also for website push got lots more returning customers

MyDigitalTechShop

Great app love it. Highly recommended for shopify stores. Thanks again.............................

EVERY LUCK

it is very engaging app and helped to grow my business. this app has changed my business by making customer aware the.

Lady Kay's tees and more

I would like to see the app show examples for beginners, as a smart guide to save time for a better experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14