Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing | Reviews

by Hextom

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for Black Friday

Katertomyman

Yes, I love the option that the app offer. It offer a lot of help to turn my subscriber into real customers.

Good Vibes Boutique by Kayla

Amazing app Love it! it was exactly what i needed for my store and it was easy and straight forward to use

NeckFix

Nice one! Is really easy to be used. I made the setup in a couple of minutes and everything starts to work great!

The Consolidated Fish Farms Inc.

Its the user interface that makes this worthwhile. Compared to together push notification options, these are visible, look great, and are easy to set up.

Omanie Online Store

I use this app to help boost my online sales, I cannot say much about it yet because it's my first day using it. Please allow more time before for an honest review.
Thank you.

LeightonMichelleCo

I just installed this app and am looking forward to how it can assist with my business. So far, it's super easy to set-up. I thoroughly appreciate this.

Euphoric Flame

I love it! it is easy to use and navigate. Just a click click click and done. and its automated, great product.

NatudietOriginal

Very useful and easy to setup. Free plan it fine and pro with amazing options.
Recomend test and try it.

SunSun

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Shop Qamulli

I'm just getting started with my store and I have found these apps help me so much. I've saved so much time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 122 123