Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Direct Dollar

I'm using this app to help my store build trust with my buyers and MAN! it easy and awesome to use. I recommend this if you getting started or already making money.

Hello Beautiful Series

I really enjoy this app. So easy to use and very helpful. This app is definitely a recommendation to install

MALANDRO

I recently used this application and it offers many considerable tools to reflect higher sales. Without a doubt, a great app for all online stores.

san&lu

its easy to install and work, this app is good. i recommendet this app to everyone to work with this app

Lucky07 store

I enjoy this app. It is easy to use. It makes my website look more professional and trustworthy. Recommended

MyPetiteShop

Amazing app to recover abandoned carts and make people come back and a lot of other things love it

Foodgles Marketplace

So far so good and easy to use. I would recommend this app. for sales and conversions. I will do another review after I see conversions and returns.
Happy Holidays!

Used Horse Stuff

I just set this up bit so far looks easy and promising! I use it to recover abandoned carts and browsers.

GGVNaturals

i really like this app. i like how it appears on your phones. imho much better than email. and super simple to set up and works effectively

KPOPIE SHOP

IT IS GOOD? IT MAKES STARTING AN NEW SHOP MUCH EASIER IT DOES ALL THE WORK FOR YOU. AS A STARTER I REALY LIKE IT

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99