Smart Push Marketing

Recover abandoned cart, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Blonder Mercantile

So helpful to contact customers and potential customers. Who doesn't need a little "push" to help with a purchase?

Sassy Galore Collection

I love the new marketing notice! I truly feel like this app will help me get more customers. I will recommend this marketing app to other businesses.

Katertomyman

Yes, I love the option that the app offer. It offer a lot of help to turn my subscriber into real customers.

Good Vibes Boutique by Kayla

Amazing app Love it! it was exactly what i needed for my store and it was easy and straight forward to use

NeckFix

Nice one! Is really easy to be used. I made the setup in a couple of minutes and everything starts to work great!

The Consolidated Fish Farms Inc.

Its the user interface that makes this worthwhile. Compared to together push notification options, these are visible, look great, and are easy to set up.

Omanie Online Store

I use this app to help boost my online sales, I cannot say much about it yet because it's my first day using it. Please allow more time before for an honest review.
Thank you.

LeightonMichelleCo

I just installed this app and am looking forward to how it can assist with my business. So far, it's super easy to set-up. I thoroughly appreciate this.

Euphoric Flame

I love it! it is easy to use and navigate. Just a click click click and done. and its automated, great product.

NatudietOriginal

Very useful and easy to setup. Free plan it fine and pro with amazing options.
Recomend test and try it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124