Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Holiday sales abandoned carts recovery via push notification

Whole Little Mood

This app is very helpful, it’s really easy to understand and maneuver through the different options they have. I only have the free version but I was still able to activate most of what they offer.

WHITIKI-NIHO™

application très bien détaillé, pas encore eu de résultat en espérant que cela viendra très bientôt

ENA

thanks
very amazing app
wow
excellent
great
useful
ecommerce relatable
recommend to every online shop

stylefa-shion

wow ,iit is very wonderful ,i have many abandoned cart ,but i have no way to deal with it ,but now it helped me to do it ,thank you !

Sparkly Dolls

This app really works, compared to similar apps I have tried. I look forward to making more sales with this app in the future.

MXPN Motocross

Jusqu'à date l'application semble bien fonctionner et l'installation sur ma plate-forme c'est bien déroulé. Plus complet que la version de base offert par Shopify. En espérant optimiser mes ventes =)

DELLES STORE

O app é uma ferramenta ótima que continue sempre melhorando cada vez mais as expectativa dos usuários...

Goddess Creed

great love it so far I love all the options it has to help the new store owner I just download the set up is super easy so that very important.

ricemandi

Just installed today, This App is very easy to use, wish to generate more revenue through this App. Great work team,

Magic Gel Candles & Gems

I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 121 122