Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Omanie Online Store

I use this app to help boost my online sales, I cannot say much about it yet because it's my first day using it. Please allow more time before for an honest review.
Thank you.

LeightonMichelleCo

I just installed this app and am looking forward to how it can assist with my business. So far, it's super easy to set-up. I thoroughly appreciate this.

Euphoric Flame

I love it! it is easy to use and navigate. Just a click click click and done. and its automated, great product.

NatudietOriginal

Very useful and easy to setup. Free plan it fine and pro with amazing options.
Recomend test and try it.

SunSun

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Shop Qamulli

I'm just getting started with my store and I have found these apps help me so much. I've saved so much time.

One Click Shop

I like this app. Using this app is easy and understandable. Highly recommended. I will purchase it and use it again.

Ten Incentives

Quick, Easy & FREE. This product is going to be fundamental to getting repeat customers along with a plethora of different marketing strategies that I have up my sleeve.

AS Kreativstudio

I am enthusiastic about this app, simple operation and excellent results. I can only recommend it to everyone

MC@Balance

it is easy to use for beginner and it is user friendly for all devices l strongly advise everyone to use it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 122 123