Push Notifications PushAssist

Push Notifications PushAssist

by PushAssist

Send push notifications to engage & convert customers.

kusheclothing

they made a change to the page and it went from a hero to a zero. i had never had to reach out before and one i did I have emailed them at least 10 times and not one responce. if this were my only push project i would be screwed. just being honest that one thing made me have to start all over

January 21, 2021

As per our email records, you had more than 1 push notification application installed and that's why you were seeing few conflicts. Our team promptly replied over email to uninstall either one of the applications. It's sad to see such a review even though our team promptly replied to you with clear instructions.

Bycobecy

It is a terrible apps. This application has amended my code and could not get back to origin after uninstalled. I have wasted few hours to solve the problem (get back to origin). It is not recommend for beginner.

January 21, 2021

The application doesn't alter any code in your shopify store. The newer version doesn't even require our JS code added manually.

As soon as the application is installed the setup is done automatically. When the application is uninstalled the reference to JS is deleted and your account is closed.

Natralogic

Just doesn't work. Battled to get it installed, and then once its was installed it kept hanging. Definately not a simply install easy to use Shopify app.