Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Expresco Foods

Excellent app and excellent customer service. I had an issue with dynamic translation that was fixed in a couple of hours.

Ecosmart Riders | Premium E-Scooters

Excellent app and excellent customer service. I really like the option to translate using Visual Editor, that allow you translate in live mode each part of your website and see the changes at the moment.

Steele & Borough

Best translation app I tried several before that did not work well. Their support is also great and pricing resonable.

beyondbun

I have been trying out a few translation Apps and Weglot is after more than a year of using it still the best I can find. The team have been great in helping me with various problematics I had and the return have been quick and pro. I am not by any measures a tech person and they make it all quite easy for me. Well done guys.

flowandshine

Great app, very complete, with solutions for different store configurations and cases.
In addition, great support from Weglot's team!

AMARO Jewellery

Most amazing support, and great app. love love love it.
Works great, thanks a lot
Thanks, it works fine, you are a big help

Cover Edition

SUPER HELP !! Very fast and excellent support service. Had a problem, they fixed in a matter of minutes

Floop Photos

Weglot is the perfect app for any shopify shopowner that wants to expand it's reach. It is easy to use and maintain and there helpdesk is very friendly and quick. I 100% recommand this app

CS Muundo

According to Shopify, some how the App was the source of an issue I was having with the "proceed to checkout" option.
I contacted weglot via email in the late night, I woke up with a response and request which I granted and the issue was resolved within minutes. Awesome Service.

Les thés FloralTea

Une application incroyable! Si simple à utiliser. J'ai essayé plusieurs autres applications de traduction et aucune ne donnait toutes les fonctionnalités de WEGLOT en plus de la facilité d'utilisation que les autres n'ont pas. Elle vaut son prix!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99