Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Mozato

I would have loved to rate it 5 stars but I have 2 problems with Weglot. First, is that it doesn't translate everything on my site no matter how much I tried to meddle with it.
The second thing is, that I sent a couple of emails to support requesting help with the above problem I mentioned and I have never got even one response from support.

OCNI Factory

20 bucks a month for that is pure scam. The app is full of bugs, it changes things you already corrected, the glossary isn't working properly. I've spent a lot of time of my translation due to this bad app and I'm not even done. And, there are also some pages that are only partly translated. This is such a useless mess!

September 29, 2020

Hello,

As a reputable company with over 50k users, we place zero interest in trying to scam any of our users. We would be happy to help you out as I see you had not reached out to support concerning any of your issues. To date, we do not have any bugs present, Weglot does not change things you have corrected so I would be happy to explain how it works.

We do have to mention that writing us messages like: "tell the sales b*** that wrote me on Facebook about my review that she'd better go to hell!" is not constructive at all for us to help you. We just want other users to see that although we wished to help you, you continued to insult us.

Best of luck and we hope everything works out for you.

Lamps4makeup

Very bad experience and many problems from weglot app.
Very disappointed.

It's many other good multilingual apps you can use.

Hela Jewels

If you expect to do some ads in your website prepare to upgrade plan cause it has limit page views, thats lame. You pay for more page views or they gonna block their translated pages. Youve for free 5.000 visits which its basically nothing, already did 200 checking my own page translations errors

Wine Whiskers

Let me start; these guys are thieves! We canceled, uninstalled, had support cancel, and they keep charging us over and over. My bank will not help. Instead, they want us to cancel the card when these thieves keep charging us. Be warned they are in it for the money and not the support. Also, the translation is mostly lazy and have to be redone by a professional. Every since BERT, Google knows what authentic translations look like.

FabNetStudio

We choose the app bace on so many positive reviews . In real is waisting time . Customer service exist they will answer you in week or so in the way you have to fix whatever the problem is

Sweetie Feetie

This app is full with bugs and horrible customer service, don't get me started about the amount of times I had to translate the same words.

May 25, 2020

I am so sorry for the trouble this has caused you but we do not outsource our support. You wrote us 4 messages on a Saturday. We state in the saved reply we are open Mon-Fri.

We actually have faster support than most apps. Also:
-We do not have any active bug
-We do not have horrible customer service
-If you had to translate a word various times, there is usually a reason behind it.

Let me know if you need additional help.

LASCIART®

The subscription method based on visits per month does not make sense and is practically blackmail (you reached too many users this month, upgrade your plan or I turn off translations till next month); definitely too expensive for what it does. Exception handling and SEO are very bad

Innovation bar

The free trial is not a free trial. You download, you get charged for a month even after 1h of use when you discover that it doesn't work. Thank you Weglot for stealing me 22$.

April 7, 2020

Hi Thomas,

We are sorry you feel this way but there is indeed a free trial so we are not sure what you are speaking of. You have 10 days free and then if you have less than 2k words, it remains free. If not, your translations are paused. You only wrote to us and said " I don't understand how it works" which we then answered offering help. You did not respond. So this is a situation where we can help you use the app and not a matter of it not working. ABOUT THE CHARGE: there is no way we can charge you unless you add your card on your own as the trial plan does not request a card. We didn't steal your money when you are then one who subscribed.

Anti-coronakits

Hey Max thanks for reaching out I would not use your services even for free, your app is absolute dogshit and I'm glad I found an alternative as soon as I touched your buggy messy piece of shit software, this was the worst experience I've ever had in my life
Please close your business. If I would care enough I would tell you the problems with your products, but pushing me to buy while your shit app doesn't even work and expecting me to pay for a piece of simple code that lol why can I only add 1 language? And it's not designed for humans it's designed for autistic people.

I tried using your shit "visual editor" which is apparently the only option and it doesn't even work lol glad I didn't sign up for payment lol I actually wanted to, guys there are other great services stay away from this one. 0/10 would not use ever again even if it was the only product left on the whole freaking planet.

March 26, 2020

Weglot treats all our users with respect and does not stand for this type of abuse. As you never contacted us for help, there is no way for us to help you.

As there are bigger issues at hand, we hope you and your loved ones are safe.

Previous 1 3 4 5