Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

ANDROMEDA INVESTMENTS

I think that app is AMAZING!!!!!! It's help us translate our website just ONE CLICK!!!! I love the support team and I love this app! Really!! Don't waste Your time and money for translations!!!

katharinalucia | yogaART

I love the app - and if things don't go the way I want them to the staff is super helpful and fast to help me out and manage things for me...

DAHCOR

Overall the app is really helpful. They provide really good support! I had several questions and they answered quickly.

MMTUM

WeGlot has a great support, always quick and helpful! Special thanks to Samuel who helps us a lot!
Merci beaucoup!

DesignFeu

Très bonne application, j'ai dû retravailler les traductions pour optimiser le SEO mais j'ai gagné énormément de temps grâce à cette application, le SAV a été très réactif et compréhensif lorsque j'en ai eu besoin.

Velmia LLC

We used Weglot to translate our website from german to english. Samuel from Weglot helped us a lot. He answered very quickly and was very helpful. Thank you so much!

montloup

Great app, easy to use and great support!

Really happy to see that they have a support in french as well.
I had an issue with images that I couldn't translate but the support was really helpful and I didn't have to pay any developper help me with this.

The automatic translations are not always right but they are pretty good. I still recommend to check all of them and use a professional translator for your texts.

Bazarcom

Weglot enabled us to run our store with two languages Arabic and English. We did a lot of customization, and we demanded a lot from their support team, they were very responsive via email and Slack and very helpful. The auto translation feature saved us a lot of work!

2017💋 J-BEAUTY'S™

applications extrêmement mauvaise !!! a fuir !!!!! impossible que de grosse société puisse l'utilisé ! google traduction est bien meilleures !!! j'ai téléchargé l'applications j'ai payé un plans business mais l'application ne traduit pas tout le contenu de mon site ! j'ai fait une promotion instagram les client sont arriver sur un site a moitié traduit et pour moi impossible d'avoir une personne du suport client ou de pouvoir traduire manuellement un conseil a fuir !!! garder votre argent c'est mieux pour vous !!! plus le temp avance moins de chose sont traduite sur mon site aplications vraiment merdique ! je vais me tourner vers une autres applications ou une entreprise de traduction professionnel

Flavours River

Very good and nice customer service. Really appreciate the help from Sebastian and the others as well. Welling to see the app improves a lot in future and fix all issues that it has.

Thank you!