Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Dromarti

Great App and very quick support. Pays for itself. Highly recommended. Many thanks from dromarti.com

Fundamental.Berlin

Extremely convenient app for automatic translations. Works like magic in the background with very precise translations. In our case we go from English to German and it works in 95% of the time without us re-checking the translations. Especially helpful was the support - so shoutout to Fanny and Nathalie for helping me with all small problems immediately. All the best and keep up the good work! :)

Lord Clayton

It's good application ! When u have a little question the support answer less than 10 mins !
They fixed my problem rapidly and now i can start my business ads in USA
thx Margaux from Weglot

Use-Zest

Excellent support! Fanny was very attentive, quick and helpful!! Answers all my questions and helped me during all the process. As I am a beginner in IT it was really awesome!

Baby's Planet

Fast answer and resolved my problem in no time. Very reliable and friendly service. Mark answer our emails very quickly with the correct response to our problem. Weglot is a great team for any business looking for a professional translator.

Shoppinghappylife

Prube muchas app de translate y esta sin dudas es la mejor, el servicio tecnico es inmediato y te ayudan en todo. Si quieres una web con traduciones esta es la app.

Cartoonely

I'm not sure about the app yet because I have just installed it, but I looks really good. But one sure thing is that Guillaume is 100% available and really quick to reply and he is good help. He resolved all the issues I had on my shop. Thanks a lot for that, I really appreciate it.

OCNI Factory

20 bucks a month for that is pure scam. The app is full of bugs, it changes things you already corrected, the glossary isn't working properly. I've spent a lot of time of my translation due to this bad app and I'm not even done. And, there are also some pages that are only partly translated. This is such a useless mess!

September 29, 2020

Hello,

As a reputable company with over 50k users, we place zero interest in trying to scam any of our users. We would be happy to help you out as I see you had not reached out to support concerning any of your issues. To date, we do not have any bugs present, Weglot does not change things you have corrected so I would be happy to explain how it works.

We do have to mention that writing us messages like: "tell the sales b*** that wrote me on Facebook about my review that she'd better go to hell!" is not constructive at all for us to help you. We just want other users to see that although we wished to help you, you continued to insult us.

Best of luck and we hope everything works out for you.

Maria & Sea

Never seen such a professional team. I have never written a review in my life, and never intended to do it, but this team truly deserves it. Amazing app and amazing customer team

UberShopOnline.com

Great translations and outstanding support, launching a new site is never easy, but the support from Weglot made the difference, successfully launched and challenges overcame, Christophe went the extra mile for us. I would recommend.