Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

oneeuroliquid

The apps works great, the customer support is the best. Fast reply, useful chat, solution at the end. Satisfying me, recommending you

AUZOUZ

Great experience! They answered all my questions and explained me everything. When i face a problem, they always answered my emails and found a solution. I am an happy customer.

BRUNA The Label

Weglot work's very well with our Prestige Theme. The customer support is very responsive and could solve any issue we faced until now.

Igemon watches

Very good app. My case was a bit difficult, because I created the whole site with third party page builder, and i had no problems. Some minor issues that I had, their support helped me immediately!

TUUS Ex libris

The app works well. The only problem is that when you change a word inside a long text, you have to update ALL the translation again and that's a bit annoying. Great customer support.

TOCA

easy to use and understand. Quick and precise customer services. There is a very useful tool where you can see and translate directly from your website´s layout.

Lola&Tibo

Very quick to install and use, and top customer service from Thomas. Thanks alot! :)

Jaeger Fishing

We used Weglot to translate our first Shopify store into German. Great app with a very well designed UI.

A further plus is the fast support. With Nathalie's help I was able to fix a problem within 2 hours.

InnovNLP

le service client a été réactif et réglé mon problème l application fonctionne parfaitement bien maintenant

ZAHATI

I needed to change the language button from side and Guillaume helped me inmediattely. He was really nice and helpful.