Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

JuanjoGallery

I am satisfied with the help received. I asked them to change and add buttons, and they have done everything just as I asked. Translations are fine, and easy to edit.

OH!FX EMOTIONS CANADA

I just installed the app and found the result very satisfying. Had a small issue, and customer service were very quick and helpfull in resolving the issue. Thank you

Paifer

Well I should admit that Translation App is smth that you definately should invest in. I used a different app before and I had to add translations manually (as app was translating very poorely) and there was a mess all the time I change anything. When I installed Weglot to try I was surprised how easy it works and how automatically it syncs everything. Basically I realised that I don't have to keep an eye on my website language anymore. Because its always professionally translated. I even stoped ordering the translations from translators, most of the text weglot translates super correctly. And also many thanks to the support team, especially Arthur for the quick response and immediate help!

Auclair Sports

I just had great customer service from fanny. The support is awesome and we love our experience with Weglot so far!

Nice Guy Freddie

Awesome customer service. I was able to translate everything, including all dynamic content. Special thanks to Fanny from Weglot!

ROMANFLY BRAND

Funciona genial! la tasa de conversión aumenta claramente con esta aplicación, los cliente se sienten más cómodos cuando la ven en su idioma.

Cloud9 Ibiza

We´ve just install the app and it works really well so far. Guillaume from the support team help us through some issues we had during installation. Very helpful, quick responses, I really recomend it.

NordicTrack Switzerland

Best app for translation. I love it. Really good support. go for it without any doubt. Easy to use and really friendly

Me-Imotion.eu

really nice app, it does what it need to do. it is easy to translate your website , and the customer service is also very nice.

Bisbino Shop

We installed this app and ask for a support: everything worked really good and fast!
It's awesome work with professional people