Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

your925silver

after coming from various app of this kind... i have to say, weglot crush in all! you will see if use others, and come to weglot.... also apps it translates! its amazing! and simple! take my money! THIS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST! i can translate all the apps, including POPUPS!!!! INCREDIBLE

MALAMA

it took some time to set up BUT the support is amazing! spent one day to chat with Christophe and he helped me out with so many things. Great! now our store is properly translated and also seo friendly

1Nto6

Top app for translating your whole Shopify store including ALL pages, mail notifications and FAQ's. First-class support, easy, quick and competent! I highly recommending it. I tried other top apps for translating my shop but Weglot definitely worked out best.

Posidonie

Thomas help well ! Thank you ! The app works super well too. I recommend we glot and when a thing does not work, just ask.

Mwnci

The app is great, and the team are very efficient at solving any minor issues. Quick, excellent service all round.

Rollern

Really awesome help! I got stuck a couple of times and everytime the team responded really quickly with clear instructions on how to fix my issues. Thank you so much for an amazing app!

Avani Paris

The App is great, I was using Langify but Weglot is on another level. The interface is modern and intuitive and mosgt of all the customer service is always ready to help !

RESONANCE - Concept Store

This an amazing app which help me get my website translated in 3 other languages, overnight ! Incredible with a very high level of translation.
On top of that, Support team is great : all my requests for small customizations were addressed within short and small bugs (due to Shopify 3rd-party products integration) were fixed very quickly.
I would highly recommend this app if your wish is to get your website visited by people from other countries.

Kenkomeals

Dynamic app, easy to use and awesome support. They will help with and explain each and every step so you can have the best experience.

Choco-Secrets

Great app, great support, great people. Always the right solution, fast and precise. Thank you so much!
Update: After 2 months support is still super fast and reliable.