Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Kustom Sportswear

attention quand vous enlevez l application il continu a prendre votre argent, de plus ca fonctionne juste pour la base de shopify

Monexia

The automatic translation tool and the support team are great, but guys you should really implement an update to be compliant to the new native-url release of Shopify in December 2019.
The plug in as it is doesn't enable any SEO optimization of URLs and this is really disadvantageous for us. After asking many times when they will adapt to the new URL feature, they couldn't give us a clear anwer...
What a pity!

weartful

First it says it's free up to 2000 words. And now you guys want to get payed for the app. Such a scam!

February 12, 2020

Hi Weartful,

We wish you would have contacted support so we could have let you know that after your trial, you are automatically put on the free plan. We are definitely not a scam :(

Lulla Doll by Roro

The translations are probably fine, but be very careful with installing this app.

After installing I expected the standard Shopify app behaviour where the user is given a chance to study and configure and understand the app before promoting it to production. This was not the case for this app, as after installing it helpfully told me that the translations where now live on my store and some button was now appearing on the website. I tried to set the translations to private but it had no effect on the live store. I tried hiding the button but it had only options to select a corner for it to display. This app only has one setting: Live.

So I did what I felt was the obvious thing when your store is unexpectedly injected with code you don't have control over: I immediately uninstalled the app. I figured that I'd just move on to the next candidate and that would be the end of it.

However, the developer then asked me for my reasons for uninstalling, and when I gave them my reasons I was then helpfully lectured by a customer service rep on how my reasons were wrong and I clearly didn't understand how great their product is. I do have to thank them though, for inspiring me to leave a review.

(I expect a developer response below explaining how everything I said was wrong, and that's fine.)

(Edit: Yep, as expected.)

February 5, 2020

Hi Lulla Doll,

We are so sorry you are having issues but we have previously let you know you can have Weglot on Private mode if you do not want to be live. The code injected is the same as any other app and is needed in order for the app to be functional.

After reviewing your interaction with the support team, you were not lectured. Your final response to us was and I quote:

"Not upset at all actually, and hadn't planned to answer at all but then Max asked for my feedback. I guess I was wrong as you have so helpfully explained to me. Many apologies for the bad feedback."

We know Weglot is not for anyone and we have just tried to help you from the start. We wish you the best.

Jolie Femme Fashion Store

Even I have uninstall the app, the button (which is not functional anymore) still keep appearing on the website, don't know how to get rid of it!

February 4, 2020

We are sad to see a 1-star rating as we can easily help you remove the button or you can do it yourself with this doc:

We are just an email away if you need us!

Layla Collection

Bad app. Bad support.
Wanted to translate to Arabic with right to left layout
The app messed up my website layout (for the translated language only)
I contacted support asking them to correct these changes. Karina responded with a silly email telling me they cannot "redo a site" for me.

I chose another app, had the same problem, but they resolved all issues for free!

Weglot is a bad choice!

Response:
You should've handled this issue in a more professional manner rather than saying "redo a site for you". I never requested changes for my site. I was requesting your team to correct faults caused by the Right To Left (RTL) view. If you had a little more experience in RTL layout you would've understood what I meant.

The other app understood the issue and worked with me and they resolved everything.

I had the right to review and I posted what I believe.

Weglot is a bad choice.
Good luck to you too :)

Response:
I have no interest in fighting you as well. And I am not gearing nothing to hurt no one. I wrote what I think in a direct way.

Again, I am not asking for any changes on my website. If I want to "redo" my website I would hire a developer for that. Not install a language app and ask its customer support team to redo it for me. The response didn't relate to my request and was inappropriate.

I am installing your app to add Arabic. After I did, the layout changed to right-to-left. However, there were drastic mistakes in that change. Some elements changed other elements remained left-to-right. That is why I was very disappointed when you said "we cannot redo a site for you".

I wish you the best of luck.

December 4, 2019

Update: Thanks again for your second response but if you wish to settle this matter, We recommend you email us back directly as it seems your responses are geared to hurt Weglot in a non-cordial way. We are here to just help out our wonderful users and have no interest in fighting with you :)

Again, best of luck to you.

We are so sorry to hear you believe our responses were silly but here at Weglot, we do not take any email from our more than 50k+ happy users as a joke. We know Weglot is not for everyone so we are happy you found a provider that works with your needs. We are here to provide all our users with the tools to make their site multilingual but like all apps, we have our limitations in the work we can do in making changes to their site. We like to let our numbers speak for themselves and with more than 600+ 5-stars reviews, Weglot is a great choice in support and multilingual needs :) Best of luck Mahmoud!

STADIKAUPPA

I used this app to help me translate my content and it ended up costing me losing clients and money, lot of money, its the worst app ever, the IDE is not working properly, it changed the landing page for every user, the editing is not east to get to, nothing worked I just lost money and time for this app, and the worst thing is that i paid for it, next time I should read reviews before I purchase anything. I dont know why this is the first app on here.

URUNEAbg

This app doesn't auto open as they promote .waisting money and time .
for over a mount we flip-flop emails with customer service with no help - just link to self help .

GULA MAGICK

Not sure what's this apps for, once you reached 2000 words, the translation automatically turned offline, 2000 words is ridiculous small for a normal website, and is not easy to uninstall the apps. it leave code everywhere, only install this apps if you have couple page and not many word on ur website. if not once it reached the limit on the free plan, u can either pay to make the translation work. if u decided not to pay, all existing translation won't work as well. Waste my time to set up before, now I can't remove it properly, can only turn it to private. AWKFUL

Shantiyogi

Very bad experience! Hard to set up and i cant even find anyone to help. I upgraded to the business plan and selected 5 language turns out all of them translated in chinese only! i tried uncountable times to fix it but still not working, they turned into half german and half chinese, English seems like gone forever! Definitely UNRECOMMENTED.