Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Supra Athlétique

Great service! I wanted to change the design of the language selector and they did everything for me.

Metastal

The app is really helpful. The customer service is great!! Thanks to Guillaume who help me a lot, very freindly, vey responsive and helpful. I recommend this app and thanks one more time to Guillaume

Amadeus

Easy to set up and great support team. My translation was up very quickly and it has really helped boost my international sales.

Babyvroom.ch

Support de Alexis, au top ! Merci et by the way l'app est vraiment impressionnante. Bravo pour cette app.

WineStore

Great support and easy to use app.
Huge value-add for us.
We had to do some minor customizations and we always received great support.

DriveDressy

We are completely surprised by the App and its simple usability. It has translated our site perfectly and we only had to make a few small adjustments. The service from Guillaume was impeccable when we addressed the team and it could be fixed within a day! Thank you!

Poppy Cloudy

Weglot est une très bonne application, complète et simple d'utilisation. Je la recommande fortement

Chung Wah

Very easy to use, brilliant support! Would recommend it to anyone who's looking for a translation app.

400mg Coffee GmbH

Great app and complete, Amazing and Fantastic support. Thank you, Alexis:) I recommend this app to anyone

Reesheh

We have just recently switched to Weglot and we find that the translation works pretty well. Easy to edit and customize. Very responsive and helpful customer support.