Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Vidiamo

Wonderful help from Guillaume who was more than reactive, very nice and efficient! Great service, thank you so much!

Hi'beria

The app is nice looking and user friendly! I needed assistance for some technical problems for which I got quick, efficient help for the team! You can count on them and that is great when you make our websites evolve all the time! Would recommend!

WonderBouddha

Great translation app with great support that answered me and fix my problem in few minutes. What more could you ask for?

Halal Online Shop

WOW, I JUST LOVE THIS APP!!! I was about to Change Shopify to Magento because I could not find a good solution to translate my page although I tested several apps. But this one kicked in! What Can I say? My conversion rate went high a few minutes of after installing this precious app. I even made my first sale to Japan thank to them :D And another thing: the customer support is top notch!

Kuura Essentials

I find this app very easy to use for someone like me, who is not IT oriented and does not have any technical background. It is easy to get familiar with the app and how it works.
I needed help with special issues and dynamic content and I have to say the support at Weglot is probably the best I have ever encountered! Thank you Nathalie, you have literally been a lifesaver! They reply quickly and with very easy to understand guidelines.
Highly recommend for anyone, who is looking for an easy to use app and great support! Also the automatic translations are very good!

oneeuroliquid

The apps works great, the customer support is the best. Fast reply, useful chat, solution at the end. Satisfying me, recommending you

AUZOUZ

Great experience! They answered all my questions and explained me everything. When i face a problem, they always answered my emails and found a solution. I am an happy customer.

BRUNA The Label

Weglot work's very well with our Prestige Theme. The customer support is very responsive and could solve any issue we faced until now.

Igemon watches

Very good app. My case was a bit difficult, because I created the whole site with third party page builder, and i had no problems. Some minor issues that I had, their support helped me immediately!

TUUS Ex libris

The app works well. The only problem is that when you change a word inside a long text, you have to update ALL the translation again and that's a bit annoying. Great customer support.