Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Art For Everyone

Great app. Really like to work with Guillaume. Really helpful person which can always tell you what to do. Thank you very much

mommenti

I am using this app for Spanish translation.
Works very well.
I had an issue to solve and their support was very good.

ShopKerta

We have been on Shopify for 10 years now and used multiple translation apps. We have now moved all of our websites to weglot after finding it to be the most user friendly, efficient and sophisticated translating app on Shopify. We also can’t recommend the team enough every single one of our queries was resolved incredibly quickly. We use both LTR and RTL languages and it is not only excellent and easy to set up but also very easy to update as and when you create new pages. The visual editor is sophisticated and makes editing even easier! We would give 10 more stars if we could.

SAKEBOYS

Nathanaël is a perfect customer service assistant. He solved all problems when I was struggling with the language switcher. I highly recommend this app and him.

neemen

Great translation tool, compatible with various other apps and most importantly great support that solved my problems in no time.

Bovenue

We have several stores on Shopify and have tried many apps for Arabic translation. I must say thay Weglot is by far the best both in terms of ease of use, and speed of customer service assistance! I highly recommend this app. Look no further! Thank you team!

my-lily.ru

great app and amazing support which is able to fix every small bug or issue. On the downside, it's very pricy and few upgrades and features should be implemented asap. But overall a great app that I hope Shopify will recognize as supported in the near future.

Myshapez

really a great app! really recommend. the customer service is also very good, they respond very quickly and can help you with eveything. Also customization for example. Tom from weglot gave me one of the best customer experiences i have ever had!

november-fashion

Super fast, friendly and helpful support service, they fixed the problem I had in a matter of hours...

Nemomarkers™ - Unleash your creativity

Nate from customer service helped me out. Great service! I would really recommend using this app for all translations. Super easy to use and the translations are almost 100% correct.