Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Modern Art Family

Great plugin and the support team is really helpful and efficient. I highly recommend Weglot.

Mabich

This plugin is really easy to setup. Very effective and the support worth a real 5 stars! They figured out some issues and now everything is working like a charm.

Ariabeautyitalia

amazing app amazing communication and assistence

Mela Works

The product is easy to use and effective. The support has been great when needed, even developing new features when missing!

Brilleclat

c'est parfait je recommande Weglot ça vas me changer la vie pour vendre dans les pays anglophones !

Leflaconbleu

WeGLOT has the same quality of customer service than Shopify, so this means to me just great service.
They answer you very quickly, the main goal is to get you satisfy: and I am!
For the translation service, there is an automatic translation offered rather good, but for the main pages, as the titles, I have chosen a professional one as I need professional translations.
The app is very easy to use, I am happy to deal with Weglot as they made easy to translate!
So thank you, and so happy to meet you!
And the last but not the least, it seems to me that I deal with gentlemen, and I appreciate it so much!

Fiddzcrib

I was very happy with the support, I was satisfied with their app but decided to uninstall it due to my own issues with my website. They gave me a full $200 refund. I was beyond happy, that means Weglot can be trusted.

Great American Decor

Outstanding customer service, App works great blends in seamlessly

Kumikomatcha

very good app to translate the store in english, awesome team and support. Thank you!

Inink

I've tried several multilingual apps but Weglot has been the best so far. Minimal setup process and it started translating as soon as it was published. Great support, got most of my issues solved swiftly.