Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

ShopKerta

We have been on Shopify for 10 years now and used multiple translation apps. We have now moved all of our websites to weglot after finding it to be the most user friendly, efficient and sophisticated translating app on Shopify. We also can’t recommend the team enough every single one of our queries was resolved incredibly quickly. We use both LTR and RTL languages and it is not only excellent and easy to set up but also very easy to update as and when you create new pages. The visual editor is sophisticated and makes editing even easier! We would give 10 more stars if we could.

SAKEBOYS

Nathanaël is a perfect customer service assistant. He solved all problems when I was struggling with the language switcher. I highly recommend this app and him.

neemen

Great translation tool, compatible with various other apps and most importantly great support that solved my problems in no time.

Bovenue

We have several stores on Shopify and have tried many apps for Arabic translation. I must say thay Weglot is by far the best both in terms of ease of use, and speed of customer service assistance! I highly recommend this app. Look no further! Thank you team!

my-lily.ru

great app and amazing support which is able to fix every small bug or issue. On the downside, it's very pricy and few upgrades and features should be implemented asap. But overall a great app that I hope Shopify will recognize as supported in the near future.

Myshapez

really a great app! really recommend. the customer service is also very good, they respond very quickly and can help you with eveything. Also customization for example. Tom from weglot gave me one of the best customer experiences i have ever had!

november-fashion

Super fast, friendly and helpful support service, they fixed the problem I had in a matter of hours...

Nemomarkers™ - Unleash your creativity

Nate from customer service helped me out. Great service! I would really recommend using this app for all translations. Super easy to use and the translations are almost 100% correct.

Von Grüt

Great app, it is very easy to use and instant results! The customer service is absolutely amazing and really really quick to answer (like less than 5 min) as well as to fix anything! Highly recommend!

NIKIN CH

I love everything about this app! The integration is fast and easy, if we had any questions, the support came up with a solution within minutes and was super friendly (btw, thanks for your help Christophe!).
The automated translations from German to English and French are almost flawless and with the visual editor, everyone in our team can make changes now. Keep up the good work!