Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

MMTUM

WeGlot has a great support, always quick and helpful! Special thanks to Samuel who helps us a lot!
Merci beaucoup!

DesignFeu

Très bonne application, j'ai dû retravailler les traductions pour optimiser le SEO mais j'ai gagné énormément de temps grâce à cette application, le SAV a été très réactif et compréhensif lorsque j'en ai eu besoin.

Velmia LLC

We used Weglot to translate our website from german to english. We had a lot of problems at the beginning but Samuel from Weglot helped us a lot. He answered very quickly and was very helpful. Thank you so much!

montloup

Great app, easy to use and great support!

Really happy to see that they have a support in french as well.
I had an issue with images that I couldn't translate but the support was really helpful and I didn't have to pay any developper help me with this.

The automatic translations are not always right but they are pretty good. I still recommend to check all of them and use a professional translator for your texts.

Bazarcom

Weglot enabled us to run our store with two languages Arabic and English. We did a lot of customization, and we demanded a lot from their support team, they were very responsive via email and Slack and very helpful. The auto translation feature saved us a lot of work!

2017💋 J-BEAUTY'S™

applications extrêmement mauvaise !!! a fuir !!!!! impossible que de grosse société puisse l'utilisé ! google traduction est bien meilleures !!! j'ai téléchargé l'applications j'ai payé un plans business mais l'application ne traduit pas tout le contenu de mon site ! j'ai fait une promotion instagram les client sont arriver sur un site a moitié traduit et pour moi impossible d'avoir une personne du suport client ou de pouvoir traduire manuellement un conseil a fuir !!! garder votre argent c'est mieux pour vous !!! plus le temp avance moins de chose sont traduite sur mon site aplications vraiment merdique ! je vais me tourner vers une autres applications ou une entreprise de traduction professionnel

Flavours River

Very good and nice customer service. Really appreciate the help from Sebastian and the others as well. Welling to see the app improves a lot in future and fix all issues that it has.

Thank you!

Ksenia Penkina | Online Master Classes

This is the best translation app that allows you to manually enter translation and change the media (pictures and video in different lanaguage) you want to display when the translations are turned on by our customers. Easy to use interface. They also have the best service; I had a few custom edits and assistance needed, Sebastien on Weglot's team was a tremendous help and looked into every detail for me, always coming up with solutions

sye-startyourengine

OK the app needs some little investment to understand the process but the visual editor is brilliant and, most important, they deliver an excellent and quick support. Thanks Weglot team.

Les Créations Carpe Diem

The app is userfriendly, the autotranslation is good and it's easy to translate manually if required. And the best thing: the customer service is wonderful, fast responding and always ready to help you that's why i recommand this app.