Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Thefloristpt

great customer experience and super fast customer service.

Lisa Tucci

Very easy to use translator, professional appearance too. Customer service is very friendly and they know what they are talking about.
It's necessary to check every translation as it remains an automatically done translation and I would give it a 7 of 10. But a good start anyway.

Novathings

This app works well, and for a little shop like ours, the free plan is really an asset! I had some difficulties to set few things, but the support team is really efficient and answer really fast. It is a pleasure to work with them. Thanks!

Toruandnaoko

easy to use, great support, help us customize the look of the language switch.

Treskinc

Great app, super support! It does an incredible job. I highly recommend it. You can see the result by yourself at tresk.com.

Palatin Shop

Top app for translation you can translate your website in multiple language and those guys have fantastic customer service. Go get it.

Jdistribution 2

Perfect for easily translating a website or blog

Crazycatshop

I have installed about 3-4 other translator app. Even though Weglot is higher in price than other apps, it's well worth every penny. It's so much more professional, aesthetically as well as function wise. Other language app stuff up my currency app, Weglot doesn't and their support is prompt!! I also asked Max to help with moving the button in other places, he did it so quickly and perfectly. Highly recommend this app! Awesome support! Thank you :)

Muroexe Es

Perfect customer chat service!

Trust Quality

Weglot is a great app. I found this tool after comparing 3 different language app on shopify. This app is the easiest and most effective solution for your web store if you need it right away. We have Chinese and Japanese language installed and works seamlessly. There are a part you have to do some trial and error, but Max from Weglot helped me find the best way. Their customer support is great, too! I usually do not write this much review due to my limited ability in English language, so you see how much I liked this app and service!