Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Novathings

This app works well, and for a little shop like ours, the free plan is really an asset! I had some difficulties to set few things, but the support team is really efficient and answer really fast. It is a pleasure to work with them. Thanks!

Toruandnaoko

easy to use, great support, help us customize the look of the language switch.

Treskinc

Great app, super support! It does an incredible job. I highly recommend it. You can see the result by yourself at tresk.com.

Palatin Shop

Top app for translation you can translate your website in multiple language and those guys have fantastic customer service. Go get it.

Jdistribution 2

Perfect for easily translating a website or blog

Crazycatshop

I have installed about 3-4 other translator app. Even though Weglot is higher in price than other apps, it's well worth every penny. It's so much more professional, aesthetically as well as function wise. Other language app stuff up my currency app, Weglot doesn't and their support is prompt!! I also asked Max to help with moving the button in other places, he did it so quickly and perfectly. Highly recommend this app! Awesome support! Thank you :)

Muroexe Es

Perfect customer chat service!

Trust Quality

Weglot is a great app. I found this tool after comparing 3 different language app on shopify. This app is the easiest and most effective solution for your web store if you need it right away. We have Chinese and Japanese language installed and works seamlessly. There are a part you have to do some trial and error, but Max from Weglot helped me find the best way. Their customer support is great, too! I usually do not write this much review due to my limited ability in English language, so you see how much I liked this app and service!

Cheap Accessoriz

Best translator ever!! and there is a real friendly custom service. 6 STARS

Edm Alien

WEGLOT Deserves 6 Stars / High Quality / Top Notch Service / Best Multi-Language App on the Market !!!

Weglot is the #1 and Only Multi-language app for your Shopify store or any Ecommerce store you may have. Weglot was able to give a Professional clean look that's fully functional, and easy to use.

Weglot goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to supporting their clients, they gave us full support, and quickly responded and addressed any concerns we had. They customized, and tweaked our theme until we were perfectly satisfied with the look and function of the language drop down menu.

This is not a paid review, I am a shop owner like many of you who know the struggle of working with freelancers, and developers, and still not getting it right. Weglot is the Perfect solution.

Thanks to the entire Weglot team.

Edm Alien / Coming Soon