Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Babushka Boutique

I want to give huge kudos, to the Weglot support team. Adding a new language to your WEB page can be quite a challenge, but your support team is really responsive and very professional! Also replied to any question or doubt we might had.
Thank you!

Mangakameme

Awesome App. It works like a charm and saved us a lot of time. Support is also wonderful. The only thing I would love is more design option and integration for non-coder people.

Grand Istanbul Bazaar

it is cool that we can use free trail for a while. Thanks to Weglot support. However it doesn't translate my other apps which I use for my Shopify store like popup or shipping bar. Thanks

TUUS Ex libris

The app works well. The only problem is that when you change a word inside a long text, you have to update ALL the translation again and that's a bit annoying. Great customer support.

InnovNLP

le service client a été réactif et réglé mon problème l application fonctionne parfaitement bien maintenant

5WAY

I just recently installed this and it has been really easy to use. The customer service is great as well, the response time is very fast and super helpful!

VinoKilo.com

We used Weglot to translate the shop and it worked pretty well!
although some translation were more of robot translation but it was very easy to edit!

defiantly recommended for any kind of users

also their support is insane!
they often answer within couple of hours max.

Uwe Nägele Nîmes

Christophe gave us quick and great adive this morning. We pushed the translate button to the left side easily.

Bina & Bino

Amazing customer support! App seems to be a bit fiddly but all in all I would highly recommend... very quick to attend to issues

IBERICA VACUUM

Great app, the best I have tried, but of course, it is not the perfect translator, as you must check everything is correct but it is very helpful for big web sites when you need to have it in different languages. It can be better making it easier to erase the useless translations like numbers.

The best thing about this is the GREAT and PROACTIVE customer service, giving you the best answer in a few hours.

Previous 1 3 4 5