Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

booheads

Easy product and quality seem to be good. Great customer service too with a speedy response. Whilst integration might take a bit longer than normal apps it's worth it for the quality.

IBBE DESIGN - THE SPIRIT OF SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN

Great and fast support! We had a special requirement regarding the style and integration of our website and we got exactly what we wanted and needed. Thanks for the help, Alexis! :)

BeyondKnots

The app translations work really good, but especially the customer service is amazing. Quick replies, good help. Thank you Alexis!

Kana Okimoto-Trabuchet

The staff here responded promptly, politely and in an easy-to-understand manner to the problem.
This app is excellent in translation, very easy to use and very happy to install. It is 5 stars.

Wooderland

I am using Weglot for a few months now and I have to say that translations work great and it's easy to edit and change the translations. Although is a great app, what brought me here to leave a 5-star review is the customer support (especially Alexis) which helped me to install the switcher exactly how I wanted for my store Cheers!

HO INTERIOR

The app is very good but the customer service is great and always willing to help you <3 Very recommanded

Born Primitive - Middle East

I just want to say that your App is MAGIC!! I was dreading translating my website and thought it would cost me too much money, effort, and time to go through with it.
But with Weglot, it is just so much fun and so easy to keep track of everything and make sure I went through all the pages and paragraphs. I really love the glossary feature that made the processss easier, as well as the visual editor, I can easily see how my translation is going to look and where everything is. I am already 50% done with my website's translation within 2 days and I didn't need to pay anyone to help me!!!

thinkpositivefashioncafe.com

I have been using this app only for few days and I am sure will be a great asset for growing international sales. In the meantime I can say that I had a Great support from the team ! Thank you!

Thnx Tags

Great app and great service! We needed some assistance and they really helped us out via email. These guys are amazing.

soo-shop

This app is really helping me to develop my business and the customer support is great :) I recommend this tool !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93