Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Lambretta Watches

Location Sweden

Love weglot i use it for all our websites! The support is excellent and does a much better way to translate than other competitors, i my experience.

Thehippiedog

THANK YOU JEREMY! I am so happy that I have switched to Weglot from another terrible app where the customer service was terrible. Jeremy helped me fixed my problem right away. The communication with him was easy and he acted fast which I fully appreciate. Highly recommend!

LAVURIE

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Antoine from Weglot help me so much. Thank you !!!......
He answered me faster and edit faster.....!!!!

Brums Milano

Location Italy

We have been using Weglot for our Italian > English translation. It is very intuitive and easy to use. The automatic translation is better than many I've seen around and while it did require some manual touch-ups it was very easy for our Translators to use. The Customer Service team is amazing. They are quick in responding, efficient in fixing, extensive in explaining. I recommend this app.

Cowboy Boots Portugal

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 years

Boa aplicação de idiomas, fácil de implementar.
Tem sido uma boa ajuda na nosa loja https://cowboybootsportugal.pt
A única coisa de que não gostamos é do preço.

Fytocina

Location Spain

Great app but what makes it amazing is its client support. Antoine's answers and help were fast and accurate! Love it!

Aware Nutrition

Location Sweden

Jag gillar verkligen denna app då den ger mig möjligheten att översätta vissa delar som vissa appar inte kunde översätta. Fick väldigt väldigt bra hjälp av Antoine :)

Abaka

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Superbe service! Application facile a utiliser. Soutient technique rapide et sympathique. Je recommande!

AirFog

Location Germany

Very nice support from Will, i had a lot of different questions and they all got solved very fast. Additionally this language switcher is operating very fast.

ARMARGENTUM

Location Austria
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent customer service with quick response times. We run 2 Shops with 5 languages. Sometimes we prefer a different wording for our products, than the translation recommends, but it is very quick and easy for us to change to our wordings. Continue your great work

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119