Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Polaar

Location France

Super app de traduction et super simple à utiliser! De plus, le support est super réactif et règle le soucis directement !

bikeshopcanada

I decided to use Weglot as it is one of few apps which are compatible with a smart menu app I used. So far I found Weglot has very reasonable price for the product and service. And the IT team is very helpful and responsive. I highly recommend you to use Weglot.

Totwoo Love

Location Saudi Arabia

Thank you for your unique and unique service
1- Speed ​​of response
2- Understand and solve problems quickly. Thank you

Beautipura

Location United Arab Emirates

I highly recommend Weglot for its intuitive use and powerful functionalities you will never find in any others, and the customer service and support team are great and helpful.

myTIER DE

Location Germany

We needed an app that would support our plans to launch an English version of our website. With Weglot we choose a solution that offers a nice set of features and an intuitive UX. In case something is not clear or working, their friendly support is very responsive and eager to help you to solve the problem. Even dynamic content can be translated (e.g. Zenloop Surveys on the website). Most importantly, you do not need any coding experience. It is basically plug and play.

Baby On A Trip

Location France

Excellente app avec un service client rapide et toujours au top. Possibilité de l'utiliser avec de nombreuses app.

mybacs

Location Germany

Great App. Incredibly swift and competent customer support. We have been using them for a couple of years now.

mandragoreworkshop

Location France

A big thanks to Jeremie from Weglot for his quick and efficient help about shopify notifications! I'm thrilled with the app and the service. I recommend Weglot

neletab •

Location Spain

Great app, great customer service! I was able to translate my whole store through an easy to use interface. 10/10 Would recommend.

NatuKari

I tried many translation apps before this one, and I can say that this one is the best so far. I needed to translate my website in French, the translations are pretty accurate, in fact I barely had to correct them and that's amazing! By the way, correcting a translation is so easy and quick! The support & customer service is amazingly fast, they corrected a bug I had in less than 1h. Merci

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 114 115