Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot | Reviews

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

P3 Carbon

The support is outstanding! I had a small installation issue (problem was on my end) and they could not have been more response or helpful. The app works very well and the interface is very intuitive.

Happy Miau

I have tried several apps and FINALLY found a real one. translates automatically, has very much settings options and also replaces images and videos! It works wonderfully with Pagefly! The support is very fast and very helpful! Thank you very much that you exist.

Wodal

Really a top notch customer service. I was really dragging on to start resolving the problem I had with email notifications, but when I did it really didn't take more than a few hours to fix. And this was all thanks to a really fast and hands on approach. Thank you Zoé ☺️

KLO CANADA

I had some troubleshooting to do and the service here was excellent. Quick response and fixed the issue so easily.

Casa Noa

This app is working so well compare to the others and the support is amazing! They are always available to help you.

Roll On Jade

Amazing services and very quick ! Thank you so much Baptiste. I m very happy about it cause I had a pb doing something and it has been fixed.

Neonful

BEST app for translations by far - trust me! I have used multiple of the translation apps on shopify app store and this one is by far the easiest and most user friendly app which also has the best support of any app i have come across. they fix issues super fast. 10/10

Maline Bodywear

Very true translations & Very professional costumer service, they get your issues resolved very quickly !

Allforboats.shop

I never write reviews but this one deserves one: Great app, quick to install and very accurate automatic translations from German to English. Easy options to edit manually. AND: a very proactive customer service! I got an immediate reply to my email and my problems got all solved quickly by the team. Thanks again Zoé!

Gobek.com

We were not sure to invest such an amount to an app but we are glad we did. Definitely well worth it. And on top of it great customer service. They are really responsive and get our issues resolved in a very short period of time. Strongly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 108 109