Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

tuttosulcane

I installed the app and had few problem because i had residue code form another app. I wrote for help and Karina is been great, fixed the problem and even help me with another minor request while was at it. Competent,Professional and fast in replying..Great customer service!

Eben Home

App is great but most importantly the customer service is probably the best one I have seen yet. Super responsive, they take matters in their own hands for minimum lead time to deliver. Great experience overall, would recommend 100%.

TROPPO

La mejor aplicación de traductor que tiene Shopify, precio/servicio y calidad.
Muy intuitiva, rápida y el servicio técnico excelente. La recomiendo al 100%

HAAN Ready

We have tried different translation apps and it is the best solution and they have a very good support team.

Indee Collection

We really like to use weglot, it's easy and ludique. And the follow if any problems is really good and helpful! I recommend!

Berdoues

Très satisfaite de l'application et surtout sur support ! Merci Guillaume pour votre aide précieuse :)

Label K

The app is very intuitive & easy to ease. The customer service (Zoe & the others) is absolutely amazing, their team is very helpful, quick & nice! I totally recommand the app !

Lip Republic Inc.

The app is amazing, easy to use and install. But what really blew my mind was the customer service. I have been working for myself for 8 months and Weglot (specifically Alexis) has the best customer service BY FAR I have ever seen. Completely hassle free. Actionable easy to understand steps for an hreflang issue I have been trying to find answers for weeks. Friendly, she WANTED to help I could tell. What an awesome experience all around. Totally recommend this app, there are good people behind it.

AlessandraMilano

Un'app perfetta per tradurre il proprio sito web. Molto intuitiva e piena di impostazioni che esaudiscono ogni tuo desiderio. Inoltre anche il customer service è molto efficiente, veloce e gentile

shhmilano

We use this app and the customer service is really great! I definitely recommend it for your online shop.