Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Katusha Sports

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Easy to set up and install, the app is a great solution to jump into translations in a record time. The good plus is definitely the possibility to manually edit the translations, really useful for technical wordings.

Noeudbois

Fast support and installation.

Efficient translation but we do have to check them for some errors like "butterfly knot" instead of "bow tie".

Pazena

Time spent using app About 2 years

Weglot always responds fast. Customer support is excellent. The app works well and is customizable. I've been a professional translator for 30 years. It is easy to enter your own translations and the app will automatically translate other similar sentences the same way in other products. If you want certain words always translated a specific way in another language you can do so too. If you want some words to never be translated, you can also do this.

Axiashop

Location Hong Kong SAR

Excellent support and Excellent apps! I have tried others before but Weglot is the best for me.

Ma Deco Zen

Location France
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Awesome app so far. Easy to install and good features. Fast and efficient costumer service, like I like it :) Thanks again Max

Bluefin

The app is easy for a semi literate IT person like me to both install and use. Also, customer support was awesome, I wanted an American flag icon for the English button, and they sent me simple code and directions to add

Definitely a keeper

Silvanocalabrese

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing support, really great app i seuggest it if you need to translate your website in the easiest way as possible

Soonetsjewelry

Location Dominican Republic
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent client service, fast and efficient answer every time I've needed them. The App is very easy to use and great value for the paid price.

Les Ames Fleurs

Time spent using app Over 4 years

The best option for translation (we've been trying others apps before). Excellence support service, they answered us immediatly every time we need it. I would definitly recommend this app.

Capdarsene

Location France

Very helpful and very reactive team ! I highly recommend this Apps for the shopify lovers who need translation on their website.
A must