Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)

Beausoleil1
France
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
April 30, 2018

Easy to use, and very supportive customer service always reply in a promptly manner.

Hug Taiwan
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 19 days
April 24, 2018

Awesome app. The customer service provided to me by Max T was amazing, considering that I have yet even started any subscription plans. I would not hesitate to subscribe to this app in the near future, given what support I have received so far.

Nemu Toys
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 17, 2018

Great app! You can customize all the content and if you're in trouble they have great support I have been assist by Max good experience ! Well done guys!

Puntapennata
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 17, 2018

Weglot makes translations easy and is easy to customise the translation of specific word to what is required. Max from support was great with any technical difficulties we encountered. Responding to messages and fixing the problem quickly. Thanks Max.

German Cricket Tv
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 5, 2018

Weglot is a very helpful app to make an overall translation. Max from the support service is also here to help whenever you have questions. We really recommend it specially when you just started your business

Naad Boutique
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 4, 2018

You need to put some work to make it perfect, but works very well + the support is very helpful.

Spokojny Sklep
Poland
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 30, 2018

Simple to edit translations. Super intuitive tool.
Also amazing support, incredibly quick, helpful and joyful.

Vivabest
Portugal
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 26, 2018

Thank you Weglot. Your apps is so quick and easy to install. No coding needed. The editing tools (visual editing and rules) are the best ! So easy and quick to use. The setting is super easy and user friendly. The best translation apps I have used (and not the first one - used 2 other before hat made me so frustrated). The text is mostly translated well and this is automatic, no need for me to go input all my text in the other language. The customer service is absolutely the best ....they even follow up to ensure everything goes well. I am highly recommending this app!

Zone Nature
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 26, 2018

Great translation app, very easy to use and awesome customer service!!

Silvia Lago Barcelona