Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Hautearabia 3

This APP works perfectly for our requirement, we had been looking for multi language app that is straight forward and simple. Got it installed in few minutes and ready to go. Customer support was amazing, had asked for minor UI changes and it was done by next day morning before i was at office. Highly recommended multi language app. Check https://haute-elan.com to see how it works.

Poignees Discount

Super app de translate, déja installé pour un précédent client sur WordPress et maintenant sur Shopify. Configurable rapidement et intuitf.

En plus, c'est des français :)

Curatorz

The app is so easy to use and the support service is top notch! Thank you for being so helpful these months we have been in transition to translating our site.

Aspect Original Brands

Great app and great service! Thank you guys! :-)

Zarayeson

This App Is amazing! And solving one of a serious problem on shopify By simple things for regular customer with basic skills.
I will Talking about Support now - If i want to type what support did and Mr James.For Me two pages will not be enough! . But I'll shortcut by two words
( Golden Support ) and I will advise everyone to purchase this wonderful app

Oraldents

I am liking this app! It's easy to use and support fast and really helpful!! I highly recommend this multilanguage app !!

Johnnyfour

Can't say enough about this app and its developers. I made a big mistake with my upgrade plan (totally my fault). They responded immediately, fixed the problem completely, and couldn't have been nicer about the whole thing. Oh, and the app is flawless.

Beerbazaar

I can't recommend this app or these guys enough. Just an absolute pleasure to work with, going above and beyond to help me out with my site. I started with the free trial and now pay for the business app, and am more than happy with the app and the service. Thanks Jamie!

Eatmysmile

Response time is extremely fast. I have been in communication with john via email and Remy on the chat. Remy was very helpful and even made suggestions i hadn't considered. A great experience. I feel quite secure in their hands. Thanks

Nuwatea

Remy, spend over 1 hour chatting with me and answering all my questions!
This company has super friendly staff, very knowledgeable and very funny at the same time :D Absolutely lovely experience! After my trial period finishes I'm going with their monthly plans :D Thanks a lot!