Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 19, 2018

I just started to use Weglot, i can say that the interface is intuitive and and the support team is also very professional, quick replies to my e-mails. Thank you!

Trendout
Portugal
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 16, 2018

After installing the app I was having problems position the menu and perfecting the CSS. Max got it all working today, he was quick to reply and super helpful. It is now working exactly as I wanted it. The translation is quick to setup (much easier than other apps on shopify) but surprisingly powerful and intuitive. I have the business plan with 5 additional languages and so far has proved to be enough.
I would definitely recommend the app for ease of use and also the customer service I received was great!

Isave Ch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 15, 2018

THE PERFECTION,

very good app and support, fast and excellent work!

Marianistore

Ecorpsr
Belgium
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 12, 2018

Très bonne appli de traduction, un service client au petit soin. Je recommande !

Yo Ganesh
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited October 2, 2018

Amazing customer support and custom placement help!

Thank you to the team, fast service and professional work! We appreciate it

Simply Carbon Fiber
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 6, 2018

the Best Support, thanks for your help

Cafe Eleta
Panama
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited July 10, 2019

Great app and amazing customer service. I used to have another translation app but it was not translating the metafields so it could not translate the all website. Max has helped me a lot. The customer service is fast and these guys are easy to work with.

La Maison Orphee
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 5, 2018

super service after sales application too strong. They come to help me the quick answer

Sac Cop
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 23, 2018

Awesome App. Easy to use. Support team answers promptly. Great languages button design.

Mylovelykeychain