Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

af-games

Location Saudi Arabia

Special thanks to the support team who deal in a very elegant and impressive manner and those who work on the program, it is very beautiful

Mokum Prix

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very happy with the service that was provided by Guillame. He helped me set up translations on my store & even with customizations for Mobile & desktop! :)

SHIRGUDE

Location Ethiopia

As all apps ,it had issues to deal with but i had everything solved instantly, the best customer support I have experienced..... Mr. Guillaume was there to help with every issue and provide excellent support.
Thank you Weglot & Thank you Mr. Guillaume!!!!

SHEIKA

Location Romania

The staff is very very helpful and kind. Zoe assisted me and helped me so much in order for my website to be functional and ready to launch in no time. I couldn't have done it without her help and her colleague Guillaume.Great job and thank you again!

Minbøk

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app is not perfect, but the staff is great. They are super helpful and quick: great customer service! Thank you!

Madmonk Beverages GmbH

Location Germany

I can't say much about the app as of right now, but I have only heard great things about it. The reason I'm writing this review is the superb customer service/ customer support. I had some problems with setting up the payment and Guillaume responded within minutes for a total of 10 mails. Brilliant experience! Thank you very much.

P3 Carbon

The support is outstanding! I had a small installation issue (problem was on my end) and they could not have been more response or helpful. The app works very well and the interface is very intuitive.

Happy Miau

Location Bahamas

I have tried several apps and FINALLY found a real one. translates automatically, has very much settings options and also replaces images and videos! It works wonderfully with Pagefly! The support is very fast and very helpful! Thank you very much that you exist.

Wodal

Location Estonia

Really a top notch customer service. I was really dragging on to start resolving the problem I had with email notifications, but when I did it really didn't take more than a few hours to fix. And this was all thanks to a really fast and hands on approach. Thank you Zoé ☺️ *Just writing an update. Since changing our theme, we had some issues with translations but as always Weglot team is the best. We got some support that I'm pretty sure was above their obligations. A 100% would recommend if you are in the search of a good translation app for your store :) The app is really easy to use and for the simplest of issues, they have a really clear and easy to understand instructions/faq page/videos etc.

KLO CANADA

Time spent using app About 3 years

I had some troubleshooting to do and the service here was excellent. Quick response and fixed the issue so easily.