Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

EVERYYIN - Female Health

Location Germany

Ich habe mich für Weglot aufgrund der vielen guten Rezensionen und meiner eigenen Recherche im Internet entschieden und wurde nicht enttäuscht! Die App läuft 1A und der Customer Support ist wirklich super. Mir wurde bei jedem Problem direkt und schnell geholfen, wirklich toll! Große Empfehlung!

Dieu du Ciel! Boutique

Weglot helped us translate our online store from French to English. It is easy to use and effective. The Weglot team is also very responsive and helpful. We highly recommend!

mireiaplaya

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really great customer service! Tom has been very helpful when we had problems changing the switcher's position. Nice app!

ShotKam — Europe

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use and perfect for our needs. We translated our Shopify Plus European website into 8 different languages. Customers seem to really enjoy the language options.

La Casa per TE

Location Italy

Good App. Support is great. I had a technical problem, i contacted them and Tom guided me step by step, and when still there was a problem he sent me a collaboration request and he fixed it himself. Fantastic.

SBL Store متجر سُبل

Location Saudi Arabia

it's a great app with professional fast support I'm really happy to be one of the customers, & special thanks to Guillaume for his help

Never Sleep Srl

Location Italy

I installed this app for translating my web into italian. The automatic translation was actually great, i had to make a few manual adjustments mainly for the product names. The whole app is super well organized and easy to follow through. What i found particularly amazing is the customer support. There are a few coding things you must do and im not familiar with coding but nonetheless i was able to manage everything together with the customer support service. Highly recommend it. Satisfying experience so far. Great job!

Faberin.es

Location Spain

Muy buena aplicación y servicio. Tuvimos un problema en la traducción, en menos de 20 min estaba solucionado. Revisaron todo el HTML para que saliese perfecto.

Nellykini Swimwear

Location Switzerland

Great app, amazing customer service and always a friendly team. I've worked with Weglot many times - it's amazing!

Bergerson Dammode

Time spent using app About 2 months

Good app, great support! I had a question regarding domain change and literally received a reply to my e-mail within seconds! Thumbs up.