Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Watches - OPD

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 4 hours

This is the worst company ever. I tried it out and the manual translation function is really bad. I have some pages from my attorney, already translated. They are very long so I wanted to just copy and paste. But this is not possible. You have to copy every paragraph and heading one by one. You can't find any support to this topic on their website. Ok, I removed the app and told them my reason. Their answer was: Hey could you please tell us your reason?? And then the best ... To remove the app fully, they send you a instruction with 8 points??!!

WakiriAmour

Location France

Les traductions ne sont pas fiables et beaucoup de bug si l'on veut corriger par nous-même les traductions automatiques.

August 9, 2019

We are sorry you feel this way. We attempted to contact you numerous times to let you know we are a multilingual solution and not a translating service. We provide the first layer of automatic translations which you can edit. This is stated on your website.
We tried to reach out to ask you what bugs you were experiencing as we have no prior attempt from you to contact us and help you with any issue you may have had.
We await your response.

Rulesfitness

Location Switzerland

The support of the people was friendly. Unfortunately the software is not meeting our expectations. The words are, with every little change counting up several times. So within a very short time you have 50'000 Weglot words, but actually only approx 8'000 Words which are in use! Also the rules don't work smoothly. There are apps which are way cheaper and very ok.

Artemer

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Update: the pricing of the app is outrageous. We're paying 49 Euro for automatic translation to ONE language. Which already seems too much. But they claim that we reached the allowed word count and the next plan is 150 EAURO a month. WHAAAAT?!
50 euro a month for ONE language + half of the site is not being translated since we reached their allowed word count limit... For me - that's a bad app.
Searching for alternatives.