Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Born Primitive - Middle East

I just want to say that your App is MAGIC!! I was dreading translating my website and thought it would cost me too much money, effort, and time to go through with it.
But with Weglot, it is just so much fun and so easy to keep track of everything and make sure I went through all the pages and paragraphs. I really love the glossary feature that made the processss easier, as well as the visual editor, I can easily see how my translation is going to look and where everything is. I am already 50% done with my website's translation within 2 days and I didn't need to pay anyone to help me!!!

thinkpositivefashioncafe.com

I have been using this app only for few days and I am sure will be a great asset for growing international sales. In the meantime I can say that I had a Great support from the team ! Thank you!

Thnx Tags

Great app and great service! We needed some assistance and they really helped us out via email. These guys are amazing.

soo-shop

This app is really helping me to develop my business and the customer support is great :) I recommend this tool !

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐎

Very great app for translation tasks! Very effective, easy to use and to get your translations done! The employees are very profesionnal and friendly as well.
What to ask more? Thanks you very much WeGlot for your help towards us!

Les Savoureux

I am more than satisfied by this app and the reactive support I got. I was using another popular translation App and the translation quality was far away to Weglot. Great work from a new happy user!

Love to Love

Great App. Great support. Everything Fine! Super app. L'intégration est facile, le support est très réactif. Top!

Le service support est très réactif et apporte des réponses complètes aux questions ! Je recommande

arthrosense

Best translation app in the App store. Albane from Weglot helped me within minutes to fix my error. Thanks

VILRITA

I didn't have time yet to explore all of the features, but Elina from the support team deserves 5/5 stars!