Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

idealneutre.fr

I had a translation problem. The customer service was very responsive and solved my problem! The application is great and easy to use. I recommend it.

murmunto organics

Great app to translate our website from German to French. And whenever in doubt, the great customer service is there to help! Especially Jeremie who is extremely helpful!

Lokeezi Store

All my thumbs up for this app. really smooth to install, translate our eStore.
The support is very complete with text, videos and example.
If you need to reach them, they reply very quickly and they try to do their best to improve the results. A special thanks to Albane. I appreciate to talk with you to customize the first steps i did. I hope to continue with you for a longtime,
Dali for LOKEEZI STORE

Candle House

Took a bit of time to learn and understand it but now I think this is a great app to use, so recommend it!
I had a few issues and asked Customer service on email and not only did I get a reply within 15 minutes (which is unheard of), the help was clear and focused, I felt like I was a valued customer which meant alot. Alexis from customer service was fantastic!!

La La Land Store

A great tool with great support behind. We've updated our theme and had some trouble with the location of the language switcher. Contacted support which replied very fast and helped with all our needs.

uniquen

The App works perfectly, and the support staff response couldn't be better. Thumbs up the great work Weglot!!!

bloomHK

Alexis from weglot was extremely responsive and understood what we were trying to achieve quickly, providing clear, direct solutions. great stuff.

Knot Home

Elina was right on point with answering so quickly and helping out. I will definitely be in touch with her for future inquiries. Keep up the good work!

ALLEMANDI

Great app, very easy to use. If you need help, the support is very efficient and reactive, any problem can be solved within a day.

SIDED

Great support. Responded within 24 hours with a working solution! Very useful app for multi language stores.