Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Silkypel

Awesome app, the translations are accurate to a great extent. I am also absolutely happy with the support given by the Weglot support team. I encountered a small problem with the direction of RTL language and the support team helped enormously. They respond quickly, make sure to follow up and are very organized and friendly. Do not hesitate to use this app. You will save time and should you encounter any problem their support team is just awesome.

Bokab

Weglot is a great translation app. Their dashboard has good UX that makes it easy to use and it offers a lot of functions that I've found useful. But the thing that makes it worth the cost is the superb support they offer! You never have to wait long to get an answer and they stay with you until you've solved your problem.

facemask.eu

Great app, easy to use and reliable in the automatic translations. Super support and customer service, really recommended.

Le Bon Tire-Bouchon

Very usefull app, translates your shop quickly and accurately, possibility to modify each keyword by glossary system, and to easily and visually improve details on traductions. Plus very efficient, quick and nice assistance.

MXHOME

support is super helpful, they will fix everything you need or can't do for you. thank you for your time

Tiny Dilluns

I’am using Weglot to transalte my store. Till now everything is great! Costumer service is excellent Special thanks to Guillaume for assisting me! Weglot is also a very easy app to use. I recommand it !

Fitunity™

Très bonne application. Le SAV est très rapide et efficace ! J'ai eu un petit soucis et ils ont bien prit le temps de m'accompagner afin de régler mon problème ! Je recommande !

OS Meatshop

My favorite app when it comes to translations. Easy to adapt, customize and most of all, a 5 big stars for their customer service. These guys are nailing it!

Jungleware

Very useful service if you are looking for good quality translations on your website. It's very flexible and even allows you to manually translate words and sentences. I also reached out to Weglot to customise my language button switcher. Albane from Weglot got in touch with me and was able to help me a lot and get exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Weglot!

Pourprées

Application très pratique ! Je recommande. Un grand merci à l'équipe du service client, toujours très réactive.