Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Smile Guard

This is a great app. Very intuitive and easy to use. When I ran into an issue that I needed to modify some of the code, their support team was very responsive and professional. Jeremie was extremely helpful. It is a pleasure working with a team that take you and your project very seriously. Thank you!

Equal Food

Baptista was incredibly helpful and fixed a small but significant issue within 24h. It's not the first time that we have been extremely happy with customer support at weglot. Can only recommend.

ChinPum

Great app. Works smooth and easy to use. The support cannot be better and faster. I have been working with Alexis recently, and he provided the best technical support ever. Thanks :)

The House of Moringa

The app is great and very easy and intuitive to use. Customer service is super helpful. Jeremie was fast and really took his time to explain how to solve my issue. I definitely recommend it.

MVP Wardrobe

The app is excellent and offers many tools for translating your site. Customer service is fast. I can absolutely recommend this app.

Nadia Manzato

Amazing customer service, I had a problem and Alexis was very fast and helpful and solved the issue! Also the app is very intuitive and easy to use.

Loïza Kids

We had issue with the location of the switcher, Weglot’s Elina came to help, and we were amazed by her efficient replies and solutions. She was kind and very helpful, which made us trust Weglot more. A great customer service experience. Thank you for helping us solve the problems!

Codex Beauty

Easy to use and very professional services that does the translations great. With a helpful staff, that would even help fix issues if they come up.

Ayurveda Paradies Schweiz

We had problems with a language subdomain. This was taken care of by Weglot Elina within a very short time, friendly attentive and actually this would have been our problem, but she took care of it and thus made it her problem. That is customer service! Thank you!

LES VISIONNAIRES

Easy application with great features.
Very friendly and competent support!
I got help in a very short time.
Fast and uncomplicated!