Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

BARNER

Alexis and Christophe, best customer service ever! They helped me with everything and I love their continue support. After trying different apps, this ones is the most complete one, it's compatible with other apps and it makes easier the transition to the multilanguage site. The documentation is also really good if you are a developer. Thank you!

dstinctive

Great app that translates our entire website but specifically great customer service that always replies very quickly and always goes out of their way to help & fix issues

Pokecard Store

I use this app to translate our shop from German to English. It works very well. I had some issues with the translation of dynamic content from 3rd party apps but the support was very helpful and helped me to configure it correctly. It is rather on the expensive side though.

Vinflex

L’application est plutôt sympa et facile d’utilisation. Super service client. Merci beaucoup Baptiste pour ton aide . Pierre

Sharacocoa

The app works great and they have the best customer service I have ever gotten. Worth every penny. They helped me fix a bunch of issues I was having with my theme and exceeded all of my expectations

TOYBOX

I initially installed this app on a trial basis. I took a few days to test everything out. I needed a bit of help and I always received fast and professional support from Guillaume at Weglot. He helped me set up everything with my theme. I was so pleased and felt confident in Weglot that I invested in the 'Advanced' annual plan. My site is now translated from English into Greek and Russian and slowly I will be adding more languages. So far so good. 10 out of 10 to Weglot.

D-spec Motosport

Great customer support, needed help at first for a few things, they provided help quickly and now everything works perfectly

helen b wholesale

I tried several translation apps and Weglot is definitely the best choice for us. The app works fast, is intuitive and accurate. The automatic translations save us a lot of time. The support response is fast and offered a decent solution to the problem we were facing.

femme.eco

I tried several translation apps, but Weglot definitely outperforms them all. Fantastic, fast and professional support - they just quickly fixed everything in my place. Special thanks to Karina! You are Magican.

Islamic Wall Art Store

Works fine for us, Support is amazing, thanks Nathanaël for his help. A little pricey though. Wish it is a little cheaper for bigger shops.