Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

DRESSYOURPARENTS

Just installed the Weglot App and with help from the Helpdesk I managed to translate our webshop very quickly. I was helped very accurate and very friendly, thank you so much! Dress Your Parents

May 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Although we appreciate you taking the time to do this, we would love to provide you with 5-star service! We tried to reach out to see how we can make that happen but have been unsuccessful. Feel free to contact us at support@weglot.com if you wish to get further help with our app. We are always here to help :)

HO KARAN

A good application even if it's not really as a real translation and you have to check again.
Anyway the application make the job but need to be improved and there is still some bugs

Chez Toi

Easy and fast to use and very good support. Only downside is it doesn't do notification emails. Again, brillaint support!

Vuarnet Canada

Good app so far, fast and clear response time with help when requested.
Still in testing, but the fact that you can change the translation manually is a big plus as Google is not the ideal translator.

AquaLanbena

This app did a great job translating everything and it is quite easy to change manually things that weren't correctly translated. I did have a problem and the team replied right away to help me fix it. However, I still think the plan is a bit expensive.

Seize-Am

L'application fonctionne plutôt bien. Le service est au top. Il y a toujours quelqu'un pour vous aider.

Vacant Label

Its amazing. Love it. but you gotta view every other new page on ur site to find the translation showin up as a brand new automated translated list on the back end.

Would be great they're able to only select translations based on pages. The automatic translations make everythin into a mess.

Luisa Paixao

J'ai utilisé l'application pendant 6 mois
+++ Le support est efficace, réactif et agréable.
- L'application est encore un peu laborieuse à utiliser mais s'améliore.
- La correction humaine reste indispensable si on veut des traductions parfaites.

Mais surtout : Il est impossible de traduire les facilement les URLs donc, quelque soit le langage, l'URL reste dans la langue d'origine ce qui est problématique pour le SEO.
A la décharge de weglot, Shopify n'autorise pas la modification des URLs.

ShopMoyo.nl

Still figuring things out as I'm using the app.
Very thankful for the help I got!
Great Customer Support!!

Prime Desire

This app has an important asset, and that's SEO built-in. If you wish to install it, do it foremost for this feature.