Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

ICONIC SNEAKS

Great App to translate your website into many languages. The support is quickly reachable in case of problems and brings real solutions.

Philippe Renan

I'm a new user since 2 days. I have heard many times about weglot but was always told that the price was expensive. I am working on various international projects. I must say translations has a direct impact on sales.
I know the translation is also a very expensive and long work. And this is why I was really impressed by the quality and the speed of the Weglot software motor. In only few minutes I was able to set up my account and change the languages box position on the site. It looks like magic I have to say. But of course, the big point is the ability to customize the translation. Last but not least, the technical support seems to be great. In only few hours, the support was able to transfer the translations history from one account to another. I am only a started but already happy to be a Weglot user.. Well done for such an intuitive approach guys!!! Sincerely, Philippe

WeAreLuxx | Official

Great support and nice app! i love it. Nice features and you can translate everything automatic or manually.

ClaveClub

Baptiste has been super professional and fast in helping us out! Highly recommend! So, don't hesitate to install the app!

NO BULLSH!T

The app is great. So far it worked very smoothly, the translation seems pretty accurate and the support was AWESOME! Fast and very friendly. Thank you!

Obsidian Piercing

The app is easy to use, fits perfectly our needs and the support is top notch, we had a really fast answer to a technical adjustment we wanted to make. Definitely would recommend.

AVIMIVA

Ich hatte ein Darstellungsproblem bei den Preisen, sobald ich die Sprache geändert habe.
Der Support von weglot hat prompt reagiert und mein Problem in kurzer Zeit gelöst! Kompetent und unkompliziert! Wirklich TOP!

sonxplus-technologies

L'application est excellente, nous l'utilons pour 12 sites différents que ce soit à partir du français ou de l'anglais. Le support à la clientèle est parfait, rapide, professionnel, aidant sur tous les points. Que ce soit pour une difficultés particulière `votre site ou à l'emplacement du language ils sont là. ** Je donne 10 étoiles à Christophe qui est disponible et répond à toutes nos questions. ***

Topo Designs - Europe

I highly recommend Weglot for its intuitive use and powerful functionalities. Not to mention the remarkable customer service.

Cidrani EU

From all the apps we tried, Weglot fulfilled all of our needs simply with minimal friction. Guillaume helped us polish the experience to 100% and helped us tremendously in -personal approach- to our needs and can't thank him and Weglot enough.