Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Nilokilo

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App for translating your store. Simple to use and intuitive interface. Also, their support team is super helpful and responsive.

Oldskull Europe

Location Germany

Die App ist beinahe perfekt für unsere Ansprüche. Ein paar Kleinigkeiten sind etwas umständlich umzusetzen, aber der sehr schnelle und kompetente support durch Baptiste war vorbildlich.

Feyral

Location United Arab Emirates

Best translation app on the Store. Have everything you need. It's a bit expensive compared to the other ones but you get what you pay for, remember that. 10+

FIT & ALIVE Cosmetics EU

Location Germany

Wir nutzen die App seit einigen Monaten. Bis jetzt gute Erfahrungen mit gemacht. Vor allem ist Support sehr schnell und hilfsbereit.

ŠPORK

Location Czechia

I was scared at first. The language switcher was in a different place than I wanted, but support was very helpful and I'm signing off early. I recommend it. Cheaper option, but support will accommodate you as much as possible.

HappyKido ©

Location Netherlands

Interface is amazing and very user-friendly. Next to this, their service is MORE THAN PERFECT. It's really amazing. Quick, helpful and kind! :) Special thanks to Jeremie

L'ATELIER GREEN PARIS

excellent customer service! We had some issues with our website, they managed to fix it very fast. merci Corentin :)

The Lady Bride

Location Israel
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We used this app for translation, and I must say that we are really satisficed form this app... the support them respond very fast for any question or issue that come along and solve it... I recommend to any one who need translation to use this app.

Polaar

Location France

Super app de traduction et super simple à utiliser! De plus, le support est super réactif et règle le soucis directement !

bikeshopcanada

I decided to use Weglot as it is one of few apps which are compatible with a smart menu app I used. So far I found Weglot has very reasonable price for the product and service. And the IT team is very helpful and responsive. I highly recommend you to use Weglot.