Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Lip Republic Inc.

The app is amazing, easy to use and install. But what really blew my mind was the customer service. I have been working for myself for 8 months and Weglot (specifically Alexis) has the best customer service BY FAR I have ever seen. Completely hassle free. Actionable easy to understand steps for an hreflang issue I have been trying to find answers for weeks. Friendly, she WANTED to help I could tell. What an awesome experience all around. Totally recommend this app, there are good people behind it.

Aviendo Copenhagen

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

The support team of Weglot is very efficient and knowledgeable. They provide constructive and useful suggestions.

PLUS FIT Accessories

User friendly app and works well. The support is excellent. They take the time to truly assess your issue and provide solutions to resolve it. A+

Wisefood

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love the app & the service! Crazy fast and very customer focussed! We have been using the app for quite some time now. It really helped to attract more customers from all kinds of nations.

Brblls

Location Croatia

Top app and great support for every question you have. Would recommend as best app for translation.

Spiral Rain

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I love using weglot to translate my website, the app is really easy to use and the customer service is top notch! They even helped me enter the coding needed to update their app! Recommend to anyone needing to translate in any language and doesn't want to break their heads figuring out how to use a new app.

ShotKam — Europe

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use and perfect for our needs. We translated our Shopify Plus European website into 8 different languages. Customers seem to really enjoy the language options.

La Casa per TE

Location Italy

Good App. Support is great. I had a technical problem, i contacted them and Tom guided me step by step, and when still there was a problem he sent me a collaboration request and he fixed it himself. Fantastic.

SBL Store متجر سُبل

Location Saudi Arabia

it's a great app with professional fast support I'm really happy to be one of the customers, & special thanks to Guillaume for his help

Never Sleep Srl

Location Italy

I installed this app for translating my web into italian. The automatic translation was actually great, i had to make a few manual adjustments mainly for the product names. The whole app is super well organized and easy to follow through. What i found particularly amazing is the customer support. There are a few coding things you must do and im not familiar with coding but nonetheless i was able to manage everything together with the customer support service. Highly recommend it. Satisfying experience so far. Great job!