Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

ChangeMaCouche

Great App, works very well. Thank you very much to the support service and especially to Guillaume who really took time to help me.

shopkama

We used this tool to translate our Shopify store to Arabic, the developer spared no advice, time or efforts to help us get exactly what we wanted, even when it was beyond their regular scope of support, the tool works great & out of the box.

Un chien sur le web

I wrote an email for help about a translation that didn't work on 1 dynamic element. Very good help from customer service, very fast and effective, thank you for your help

Zirkuss

Great app! It's pricey if you have a large website, but worth it. Support is excellent, they are quick to respond and know what they are doing.

Société Grazing

Great app with amazing customer service! Makes a huge difference! Special thanks to Christopher for your help!

Mahod London

Perfect application with attentive customer service. I thank Albane for her help and quick answers. Problem solved, I recommend this application for anyone who is looking for an app to translate their shop and support by email if necessary. Thank you again!

Benu Blanc

Very easy to use : I particularly like the visual editor. Excellent customer support : I did contact them twice this week and got my problems solved within two hours & friendly contact. Super, I strongly recommend Weglot !

Notable-Notebooks.com

Easy to use, good automatic translations, fast to up-date translations and very good customer support.

Cottonice

Gran trabajo!! Muy contenta con el servicio que he tenido. Christophe, me ha ayudado muchísimo.Gracias a él ya tengo la traducción de la tienda!! :)

Smileicon® Online Shop

The staff is really nice and helpful. I got a reply from them every time and very quickly. This alone is a good reason to go for this app. I have been asked to write a review, but in this case I actually did not mind because the support was very helpful and kind. Thanks.