Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Reboots EU

Absolutely amazing support :)
I can recommend WeGlot as an easy-to-use tool to translate your website

Cloudnola

Easy to use. Baptiste answers super fast. I started with one language now I have 3 and I right away see the traffic from the new markets.

Sweet Bytes.COM

The app is amazing and the support is always replying fast and very helpful. I started with the free plan but thinking about buying it.

Mighty Vintage

This app helped me to scale the business internationally and reach far more customers. I absolutely love using the live editor, it's really practical to see the string where it is actually located! The support is always super fast and helpful. I am a happy customer!

Carving Social Club

Works great. Have been using it for some years now. Easy to install. Good mail service for doubts and workarounds.

Embryolisse Canada

Very useful and time-saving app. Easy integration and great customer support. They're super helpful and reactive. EN to FR translations are not 100% accurate, so you may still need to review and do some manual changes.

BLÆK - Specialty Instant Coffee

Very easy installation - great customer support
This app allows you to start selling in different language in minutes. Some work has ot be done to improve the translations but for a starting point it is great.

Onshore Cellars

Support is reactive and always there to help. We have tried other translating apps and this is superior in almost every way. Thanks guys.

Motiv-Art

Christophe really helped us implement the subdomains features which is awesome. Weglot really helps us to target multi languages without destroying the seo, and without causing redirection. Love it

Heirloom Hats

Offering a bilingual site is a must if you live in Quebec. I only offered my website in english for a few years because translating everything seemed like a huge headache, until I heard about Weglot from a friend. Honestly so easy to use and couldn't do without.