Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Nemomarkers™ - Unleash your creativity

Nate from customer service helped me out. Great service! I would really recommend using this app for all translations. Super easy to use and the translations are almost 100% correct.

Von Grüt

Great app, it is very easy to use and instant results! The customer service is absolutely amazing and really really quick to answer (like less than 5 min) as well as to fix anything! Highly recommend!

NIKIN CH

I love everything about this app! The integration is fast and easy, if we had any questions, the support came up with a solution within minutes and was super friendly (btw, thanks for your help Christophe!).
The automated translations from German to English and French are almost flawless and with the visual editor, everyone in our team can make changes now. Keep up the good work!

cartsoora

Great App and Amazing support. The Team behind this App is genuine and truly look after your success!

Rendezvous

The app works great and the customer support is just as great! Very happy to continue using Weglot on my website.

GreenMakombeh

I used this app to translate my shopify site from Dutch to English. The interface automatically translates into English and allows me and other assigned to my organisation to review the language and make corrections where necesssary. Most parts of the website can be translated including widgets and hidden text within other apps (like the currency convertor). Instances that are problemtic are followed up by a swift technical reponse from the support team. I definately would recommend this app to other shopify users and I plan to translate into other languages like German. The only snag with the service is the payment option. I don't seem to be able to pay by Paypal or other than creditcard.

Vintega

The consumer care is very helpful and reactive. Much appreciated when you need immediate assistance!

Smoked

Great customer service! Would really recommend this app to other brand owners. Thanks for the help..

Jourca

Very helpful team! Easy to contact, very good understanding of my needs. Thanks a lot! I recommend 100%

Namsaa Infusions

Super application, intuitive, utile et une service client au top ! Réactif et sympathique :) merci Guillaume !