Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Neofollics

Awesome app, would recommend for sure. Great support and translations. I use this for multiple stores.

PLUS FIT Accessories

User friendly app and works well. The support is excellent. They take the time to truly assess your issue and provide solutions to resolve it. A+

Wisefood

Love the app & the service! Crazy fast and very customer focussed! We have been using the app for quite some time now. It really helped to attract more customers from all kinds of nations.

Vêtements Wézo

L'application fonctionne à merveille. L'installation et la traduction se font en quelques secondes. Le service à la clientèle est impeccable et rapide

Scan Dimension

We use the app for translation into 4 languages so far and it just works great when it's set up. I did get great help from their support as well when I was in doubt, so thanks a lot for that!

Brblls

Top app and great support for every question you have. Would recommend as best app for translation.

BERLAROI

Usei este aplicativo e gostei, fiz uma pergunta e me responderam rapidamente para resolver a questão

Spiral Rain

I love using weglot to translate my website, the app is really easy to use and the customer service is top notch! They even helped me enter the coding needed to update their app! Recommend to anyone needing to translate in any language and doesn't want to break their heads figuring out how to use a new app.

b&t Paris

We are using weglot for our translation for already 1 year. It is really efficient, reliable and easy to use. Thumb up !! :)

EVERYYIN - Female Health

Ich habe mich für Weglot aufgrund der vielen guten Rezensionen und meiner eigenen Recherche im Internet entschieden und wurde nicht enttäuscht! Die App läuft 1A und der Customer Support ist wirklich super. Mir wurde bei jedem Problem direkt und schnell geholfen, wirklich toll! Große Empfehlung!