Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Candle House

Took a bit of time to learn and understand it but now I think this is a great app to use, so recommend it!
I had a few issues and asked Customer service on email and not only did I get a reply within 15 minutes (which is unheard of), the help was clear and focused, I felt like I was a valued customer which meant alot. Alexis from customer service was fantastic!!

La La Land Store

A great tool with great support behind. We've updated our theme and had some trouble with the location of the language switcher. Contacted support which replied very fast and helped with all our needs.

uniquen

The App works perfectly, and the support staff response couldn't be better. Thumbs up the great work Weglot!!!

bloomHK

Alexis from weglot was extremely responsive and understood what we were trying to achieve quickly, providing clear, direct solutions. great stuff.

Knot Home

Elina was right on point with answering so quickly and helping out. I will definitely be in touch with her for future inquiries. Keep up the good work! Today I got the chance to work alongside Baptiste, and his professionalism and efficiency were highly admired. Thank you again team, you guys are wonderful.

ALLEMANDI

Great app, very easy to use. If you need help, the support is very efficient and reactive, any problem can be solved within a day.

SIDED

Great support. Responded within 24 hours with a working solution! Very useful app for multi language stores.

GlamPosters

Great app and very helpful support! I had little issue in integrating switcher in my store, but they solved it quickly for me. 100% recommend!

The Fleece Milano

I had an amazing ezperience with their customer service. Elina was efficient, kind and supportive all the time, allowing me to solve my integration issues in a matter of hours. Definitely recommend them

Floe

Very good app.
Baptiste did a great job in helping me with an issue I had. Customer service is outstanding.