Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

beyondbun

I have been trying out a few translation Apps and Weglot is after more than a year of using it still the best I can find. The team have been great in helping me with various problematics I had and the return have been quick and pro. I am not by any measures a tech person and they make it all quite easy for me. Well done guys.

flowandshine

Great app, very complete, with solutions for different store configurations and cases.
In addition, great support from Weglot's team!

AMARO Jewellery

Most amazing support, and great app. love love love it.
Works great, thanks a lot
Thanks, it works fine, you are a big help

Cover Edition

SUPER HELP !! Very fast and excellent support service. Had a problem, they fixed in a matter of minutes

Floop Photos

Weglot is the perfect app for any shopify shopowner that wants to expand it's reach. It is easy to use and maintain and there helpdesk is very friendly and quick. I 100% recommand this app

CS Muundo

According to Shopify, some how the App was the source of an issue I was having with the "proceed to checkout" option.
I contacted weglot via email in the late night, I woke up with a response and request which I granted and the issue was resolved within minutes. Awesome Service.

Les thés FloralTea

Une application incroyable! Si simple à utiliser. J'ai essayé plusieurs autres applications de traduction et aucune ne donnait toutes les fonctionnalités de WEGLOT en plus de la facilité d'utilisation que les autres n'ont pas. Elle vaut son prix!

Bully Beds Europe

The app works absolutely great. There where some things that needed to be changed on our website, weglot helped us out en had great customer support!

greenbyd

Service client très réactif, toujours la pour aider. Je recommande. Les traductions automatiques sont de qualité pour la plupart.

Stonemerce

I've just installed the app a day ago, but I can already say it's just great! I didn't install the app for its auto translations, as I hired a translator to translate my store, but still needed a translate app to manually translate my shop in to a second language. However I was really surprised about the quality of the auto-translations of the app itself. The process of manually adjusting the translations is very easy! I'd zero experience with translation apps, but I managed to manually adjust all the translations of my store very fast as the app is just really intuitive. Also the support is very responsive! I had a customization request and they went the extra mile to fullfill my request. This gives a lot of trust for the future!