Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 24, 2022

The translations are very accurate and easy to control. The Support team is also very helpful and very responsive.

Hadorn.com
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 17, 2022

I 've been using Weglot for 2 years now; there are quite much settings before starting but once every thing has been set up, it is working fine. Translation are customed and may slighlty differ from the original version and you can use as many manguages as you need. The main asset of this app is the very efficient support. Someone will reply within 2 hours and guide you through the sometimes difficult process of translating your wbesite. I definitely recommend

mapospheres.eu
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 12, 2022

We use Weglot on two of our websites and couldn't fault it - the customer service (from Will in particular) is prompt and very helpful, and the app has already improved our conversions. 5 Stars!

George & Willy EU
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 2, 2022

Great app and fantastic support. The support and customer service is awesome. I totally recommend! 5*

Corky & Stoner
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 29, 2022

L'app fonctionne bien, les traductions sont généralement conformes et 100% modifiable, application intuitive. Pour tout pépins leur service a toujours été très rapide et efficace. Ils sont toujours d'une grande aide lorsque qu'il y a quoi que ce soit que je n'arrives pas à faire par moi-même. Je recommande, même si c'est quelques peu dispendieux !

Figure 8 - Musky Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 20, 2022

Awesome customer service! With the help of their customer service I was able to translate everything, even the things that I was not able to like the product images of Woocommerce. Thanks a lot!

MyPrintGifts
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 11, 2022

Amazing app, I am using Weglot to translate my store into Arabic, it allows manual translations, dashboard navigation is easy and it's SEO friendly. Great & fast support whenever I need help, professional customer service, highly recommended. Thanks Weglot!

Burst of Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 6, 2022

When we set up the translation, we still had a few unanswered questions. We received a reply to our email within an hour. Super fast, detailed and helpful answer!

EinStückIdee: Besondere Wohnaccessoires
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 5, 2022

The app is definetely the best option for automatic translate. I used it to translate our website in one more language. The customers support was amazing and they respond and help in every problem faced or queries.

On Vacation
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 3, 2022

The staff have been extremely responsive and helpful in guiding me through working out different issues! Sometimes there might be some coding issues (as we all know Shopify is a bit complicated), but they are always willing to provide different alternatives :)

INDICAID®妥析®