Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot | Reviews

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

lockenkopf

been running this app since a year, stumbled over a small problem with the layout, asked for help and they were very fast in solving the problem!! can really recommend this app!
great customer service!

Born Living Yoga

One of the best translator app in the app store! Their support team is awesome. You will have an awesome performance on your translated store :)

Tartuflanghe

We used this app for one of our clients and it's very straightforward and well working, the best thing is the support. Guillaume is available for clarifications and help and you get prompt responses! Highly recommended

Mazamarte

Très belle découverte, une application performante et un véritable gain de temps ! Service client excellent avec Nathanaël, disponible et efficace.

Odin's Hall

Le support client est très réactif, efficace et sympathique, c'est agréable ! ;) Chaque problème à sa solution, l'application est top !

meditalk

This app is so great. It's easy to manage translation. I also use a pagefly app too. This app can translate the pages I made by 3rd party app too. The most what i've impressed, is fast supports. The support team helped to customize on our website. Very thanks!!

SPARED

The interface is very easy to use. The customer service is superb. I contacted them several times for help, they responded each time promptly. Special thanks to Guillaume - very helpful and patient in assisting me to find solutions. He sets a high bar for customer service!

BARNER

Alexis and Christophe, best customer service ever! They helped me with everything and I love their continue support. After trying different apps, this ones is the most complete one, it's compatible with other apps and it makes easier the transition to the multilanguage site. The documentation is also really good if you are a developer. Thank you!

dstinctive

Great app that translates our entire website but specifically great customer service that always replies very quickly and always goes out of their way to help & fix issues

Pokecard Store

I use this app to translate our shop from German to English. It works very well. I had some issues with the translation of dynamic content from 3rd party apps but the support was very helpful and helped me to configure it correctly. It is rather on the expensive side though.