Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

soo-shop

This app is really helping me to develop my business and the customer support is great :) I recommend this tool !

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐎

Very great app for translation tasks! Very effective, easy to use and to get your translations done! The employees are very profesionnal and friendly as well.
What to ask more? Thanks you very much WeGlot for your help towards us!

Les Savoureux

I am more than satisfied by this app and the reactive support I got. I was using another popular translation App and the translation quality was far away to Weglot. Great work from a new happy user!

Love to Love

Great App. Great support. Everything Fine! Super app. L'intégration est facile, le support est très réactif. Top!

Le service support est très réactif et apporte des réponses complètes aux questions ! Je recommande

arthrosense

Best translation app in the App store. Albane from Weglot helped me within minutes to fix my error. Thanks

VILRITA

I didn't have time yet to explore all of the features, but Elina from the support team deserves 5/5 stars!

Sphères Nomades

Application qui fonctionne à la perfection, pas de temps de latence lorsque nous naviguons dans une autre langue, notamment sur les changements de page. La mise en place du sous-domaine est très très facile !
Support client très réactif, problème résolu à tous les coups.
Je recommande ++++ si vous recherchez une application puissante pour proposer d'autres langues à votre shop !

Silkypel

Awesome app, the translations are accurate to a great extent. I am also absolutely happy with the support given by the Weglot support team. I encountered a small problem with the direction of RTL language and the support team helped enormously. They respond quickly, make sure to follow up and are very organized and friendly. Do not hesitate to use this app. You will save time and should you encounter any problem their support team is just awesome.

Bokab

Weglot is a great translation app. Their dashboard has good UX that makes it easy to use and it offers a lot of functions that I've found useful. But the thing that makes it worth the cost is the superb support they offer! You never have to wait long to get an answer and they stay with you until you've solved your problem.