Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

GHERANE

Great support team! They are very responsive and go the extra length to help out. I am very happy with them.

NutraBio Europe B.V.

Fantastic customer service. I needed help and the turnaround time was really good. Very professional company. Baptiste was a great help!

Smile Guard

This is a great app. Very intuitive and easy to use. When I ran into an issue that I needed to modify some of the code, their support team was very responsive and professional. Jeremie was extremely helpful. It is a pleasure working with a team that take you and your project very seriously. Thank you!

Equal Food

Baptista was incredibly helpful and fixed a small but significant issue within 24h. It's not the first time that we have been extremely happy with customer support at weglot. Can only recommend.

ChinPum

Great app. Works smooth and easy to use. The support cannot be better and faster. I have been working with Alexis recently, and he provided the best technical support ever. Thanks :)

The House of Moringa

The app is great and very easy and intuitive to use. Customer service is super helpful. Jeremie was fast and really took his time to explain how to solve my issue. I definitely recommend it.

MVP Wardrobe

The app is excellent and offers many tools for translating your site. Customer service is fast. I can absolutely recommend this app.

Nadia Manzato

Amazing customer service, I had a problem and Alexis was very fast and helpful and solved the issue! Also the app is very intuitive and easy to use.

Loïza Kids

We had issue with the location of the switcher, Weglot’s Elina came to help, and we were amazed by her efficient replies and solutions. She was kind and very helpful, which made us trust Weglot more. A great customer service experience. Thank you for helping us solve the problems!

Codex Beauty

Easy to use and very professional services that does the translations great. With a helpful staff, that would even help fix issues if they come up.