Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Beyond

Location Japan

Great app with accurate translations. Also the support service is great! I am very tech unsavvy but Baptiste was incredibly helpful, responsive, quick and patient. Highly recommended!

GHERANE

Great support team! They are very responsive and go the extra length to help out. I am very happy with them.

NutraBio Europe B.V.

Location Netherlands

Fantastic customer service. I needed help and the turnaround time was really good. Very professional company. Baptiste was a great help!

Smile Guard

This is a great app. Very intuitive and easy to use. When I ran into an issue that I needed to modify some of the code, their support team was very responsive and professional. Jeremie was extremely helpful. It is a pleasure working with a team that take you and your project very seriously. Thank you!

Equal Food

Location Portugal

Baptista was incredibly helpful and fixed a small but significant issue within 24h. It's not the first time that we have been extremely happy with customer support at weglot. Can only recommend.

ChinPum

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Works smooth and easy to use. The support cannot be better and faster. I have been working with Alexis recently, and he provided the best technical support ever. Thanks :)

The House of Moringa

Location Belgium

The app is great and very easy and intuitive to use. Customer service is super helpful. Jeremie was fast and really took his time to explain how to solve my issue. I definitely recommend it.

Nadia Manzato

Location Italy

Amazing customer service, I had a problem and Alexis was very fast and helpful and solved the issue! Also the app is very intuitive and easy to use.

Loïza Kids

Location France

We had issue with the location of the switcher, Weglot’s Elina came to help, and we were amazed by her efficient replies and solutions. She was kind and very helpful, which made us trust Weglot more. A great customer service experience. Thank you for helping us solve the problems!

LES VISIONNAIRES

Location Germany

Easy application with great features.
Very friendly and competent support!
I got help in a very short time.
Fast and uncomplicated!