Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Saveyoursole

Really helpful support and would definitely recommend as an easy plug in!

Kamidep

Very nice translation app. Just what I was looking for! And the support was great! They helped me right away with the questions/issues I had.

Aesparel

Absolutetly great app. Looks and works rock solid and the support is incredibly quick and helpful! Also really fast and competent support! Clearly 5 out of 5 and worth the price!

Un Chien Dans Ma Vie

Amazing app. I can sell on english market without paying everything twice!!

Beausoleil1

Great app ! It's working perfectly. Thank you

Hug Taiwan

Easy to use, and very supportive customer service always reply in a promptly manner.

Nemu Toys

Awesome app. The customer service provided to me by Max T was amazing, considering that I have yet even started any subscription plans. I would not hesitate to subscribe to this app in the near future, given what support I have received so far.

Puntapennata

Great app! You can customize all the content and if you're in trouble they have great support I have been assist by Max good experience ! Well done guys!

German Cricket Tv

Weglot makes translations easy and is easy to customise the translation of specific word to what is required. Max from support was great with any technical difficulties we encountered. Responding to messages and fixing the problem quickly. Thanks Max.

Naad Boutique

Weglot is a very helpful app to make an overall translation. Max from the support service is also here to help whenever you have questions. We really recommend it specially when you just started your business